FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

What’s the argument for the NFL not deciding  3-4 days ago to relocate to AZ? Seems like an easily avoidable risk. 

 

apparently there was/is an RV convention in the Cards' stadium thru today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

apparently there was/is an RV convention in the Cards' stadium thru today

Then pack up those RVs and drive them right back to where they came from.  I need fantasy points, and gobs of "em.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MayorMcCheese said:

What’s the argument for the NFL not deciding  3-4 days ago to relocate to AZ? Seems like an easily avoidable risk. 

 

Yea they really didn't plan this out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

saw some footage from the Bay Bridge area last night ... wtf?  APOCALYPTIC, I TELL YA!

seriously, though ... couldn't even see the cars, could barely make out the headlights - how the eff is that gonna translate to "acceptable"?  lest it looks worse than the meter reads 😳 

talk of the El Lay game being affected, as well ... 

If they can't see Drake, they can't tackle him!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

He might be a letdown out of the gate because of the matchup.

He did decent against them last season. 

1st game (at home) went for 110 yards on 15 carries with a TD, and 4 catches for 52 yards. (23.2 pts in half-PPR) 

Two weeks later (in SF) played the Niners again and had 67 yards on 16 carries, with 6 catches for 13 yards. (11 pts in half-PPR) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

He did decent against them last season. 

1st game (at home) went for 110 yards on 15 carries with a TD, and 4 catches for 52 yards. (23.2 pts in half-PPR) 

Two weeks later (in SF) played the Niners again and had 67 yards on 16 carries, with 6 catches for 13 yards. (11 pts in half-PPR) 

 

+ DeForest Buckner is no longer with the Niners for whatever that's worth.

SF Run D is nothing crazy.

Start this beast with confidence !

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

If this is a time share I'm not going to be very happy. At all.

 

You and me both, granted it's wayyyy too early in the game & season to jump into any conclusions.

But still ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 rush attempt & 1 reception in the entire 1st quarter. WTH???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too early to panic of course but he’s not looking like a good pick. At all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

4 carries for 18 yards, seeing some life

Oooooooh, wow

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh I feel ok about it to be honest. He was in at RB when Edmonds got the TD. He got 18 touches, he got some receptions, got the TD. What do you guys expect vs 49ers D?

I think he got 60-70% of snaps right? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 11:43 AM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

3.8 ypc, huh?

 

He will do better than that 

 

60/16 = 3.8 haha

 

On 9/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

 

Because 6 receptions is the most he got last year. Don't get me wrong I would be ecstatic if he does but I'm expecting like 3 receptions 20 years + 13 carries 50 yards.

 

Realistic expectations guys. Can't be expecting 20-25 ppg vs 49ersD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna give him a pass for this game. I think things will get better going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Eh I feel ok about it to be honest. He was in at RB when Edmonds got the TD. He got 18 touches, he got some receptions, got the TD. What do you guys expect vs 49ers D?

I think he got 60-70% of snaps right? 

 

Yeah me too. Just about the worst possible situation I reckon and he didn't completely wet the bed - pretty sure they were managing him a little. I'm not especially excited, but I'm not especially concerned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

 

Yeah me too. Just about the worst possible situation I reckon and he didn't completely wet the bed - pretty sure they were managing him a little. I'm not especially excited, but I'm not especially concerned.

 

It seems like Edmonds is better receiver but definitely not the better rusher. Came in when Drake got hurt and immediately -4 run + fumbled in the game. I think we're fine. PPR upside might be capped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.