FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

I feel pretty good about Drake's situation moving forward. This is a really good offense and they're going to run a ton of plays. The fact that they won today and looked pretty good doing it is a great sign.

Drake's value goes up the more the Cardinals are playing with a lead.

What are people thinking for this week? WAS front seven looking pretty stout, but game script here should be pretty favorable. Edmonds got a little more work than I would have liked but too early to be worried just yet.

Just now, trilly said:

Edmonds got a little more work than I would have liked but too early to be worried just yet.

Drake was in on 71% of the snaps ... they ran EIGHTY TWO freakin' plays - yeah, in that environment he needed a breather, or two. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

This guy is a bigger bust than Joe Mixon....wtf?

He looks slow, I have to admit, no burst or juice like he did last year, either injured or lazy.

15 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Well, considering I drafted them both in rounds 2 and 3, it ain't looking good!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He looks slow, I have to admit, no burst or juice like he did last year, either injured or lazy.

That's unfortunate to hear.  At least he's getting a lot of touches.  Next week versus Detroit should be high scoring at least.  Hopefully Drake watches what Aaron Jones did!

Next week DET Jones just shredded them

Edited by affliction

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

Stop it lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Drake all day over Mixon. 

Zona offense is looking dominant as hell rn. Drake will get his, patience ...

• Like 2

Not the best week but this offense is good, and they're going to score a lot of points. Not time to panic yet. 

Kenyan Drake is Kenyan Drake

this isn’t some elite prospect rookie or second year player. This is a dude who played 4 seasons and was a bum for 3.5 of them. We need to start being realistic about these guys. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Heisenburg23 said:

I have Drake - the problem is Murray vultures the runs and TDs - it’s a problem 

Almost impossible to sustain. It has a lot to do with necessity, the defenses he played so far were very good. Give some softer opponents and Murray won’t need to use his feet so much. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heisenburg23 said:

Not when you have them both

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Heisenburg23 said:

Vultured TD's? His TD runs are 20+ yarders

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

He had 22 touches, averaged 4.3 ypc, didn't fumble, and overall played a pretty clean game. It didn't amount to a ton of fantasy points, but I fail to see why so many of you are hitting the panic button.

The Cardinals had a big win and Edmunds had 3 carries for 4 yards. You telling me you're not starting Drake all year if he's getting 20+ touches a week? TD's are flukey and it's not like some other back is stealing his goal line work. They just didn't run many plays inside the 10. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, OrangeAggie said:

He had 22 touches, averaged 4.3 ypc, didn't fumble, and overall played a pretty clean game. It didn't amount to a ton of fantasy points, but I fail to see why so many of you are hitting the panic button.

The Cardinals had a big win and Edmunds had 3 carries for 4 yards. You telling me you're not starting Drake all year if he's getting 20+ touches a week? TD's are flukey and it's not like some other back is stealing his goal line work. They just didn't run many plays inside the 10. 

Spot on. Guys are probably just trying to drive his value down. I am not panicking as an owner. Far from it.

People saying he's always been JAG forget he was with Adam Gase for a few years in Miami.

Wondering if I should try to acquire him now that I have Saquon done for the year.

Just be glad you have a guy getting touches on a solid offense.  It could be worse and you could have drafted Mixon 😷