FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

13 hours ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

How tf did you get Mixon and Drake in rounds 2/3..

10 team 2 qb league, plus we drafted in like early July. Mixon was a high 2nd. Early run on top qbs pushed some of the fringe rb1's down into rounds 2 and 3.

Edited by gsiegel

He's an integral part of an elite offense in a division with average defenses.  There will be shootouts galore for the Cardinals.  His floor has been solid as has the amount of work he's seen in two games with two very different game scripts.  There will come a point where teams crack down on Kyler's scrambling and it's possible Drake gets an uptick in dump offs and Kyler's long scrambles.  Plus Drake dominated the touches after a somewhat concerning week one where Edmonds had more of a role than expected.

Buy low opportunity, especially with the trash Lions defense next.  He should feast

Drake did say he was going to be a fantasy beast this year he has to live up to those expectations. I’ll get worried if he has another avg game next week. 

Can't even imagine what him and Murray will do to the Lions next week - good thing I am up against them both.  RIP my week 😄

It baffles me that anyone would ever talk to a real football player about their fantasy football production.  These guys are world class athletes making millions of dollars playing a team sport to try to win games and championships.  Why should they care about your 10 team PPR work league?

When I know I am going to meet an NFL player, I look up some stuff before-hand about their life that they might be interested in talking about.  Earl Thomas growing up in tiny Orange, Texas, or Cooper Kupp getting faster after his knee surgery.  It works pretty well, actually.

You guys should try it some time.

And, in fantasy this year, Drake is going to JUST FINE.

Edited by SharkSwimmer
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

The man has spoken. 

Not worried in the slightest, have ya'll seen Arizona play. The big games will come sooner than later

The carries have been there 16 in week 1 .. and 20 yesterday. 

More targets would definitely be nice, barely averaging 2 per game. 

• Like 1

The man is healthy, that's enough for now if we check the status of many other 1st and 2nd round picks.

• Like 1

I think Drake will be better than fine. He plays in an explosive offense where he is the primary ball carrier. He is potentially a Top 5 RB ROS, for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

The man has spoken. 

Not worried in the slightest, have ya'll seen Arizona play. The big games will come sooner than later

The carries have been there 16 in week 1 .. and 20 yesterday. 

More targets would definitely be nice, barely averaging 2 per game. 

Yah, just don't get the panic on this one.  If weeks 1 and 2 are his floor games, you are in really good shape.  

Looking at his game log LY, he had monster games mixed in with some duds.  

I would be buying here if there are any iffy Drake owners in your leagues.  

• Like 1

16 and 20 carries against SF and WAS defenses, still put up at least 10 pts in each (0.5ppr). Up next: Detroit, Carolina, New York Jets. If I didn't already have him I'd buy him off whoever is getting nervous.

cover5.jpg.45116bf52a1c235d8c92c96536481d09.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

When I know I am going to meet an NFL player, I look up some stuff before-hand about their life that they might be interested in talking about.  Earl Thomas growing up in tiny Orange, Texas, or Cooper Kupp getting faster after his knee surgery.  It works pretty well, actually.

I rather ask Thomas about his relationship with his brother but that's just me.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

Julio or Evans for Drake?

I'd rather have Drake

The 10pt floor with frequent upside for 20-30pt weeks is what a first round fantasy talent should be. 

• Like 2

Just now, Travis Burten said:

I'd rather have Drake

The 10pt floor with frequent upside for 20-30pt weeks is what a first round fantasy talent should be. 

Agreed, and I'm actually trying to get Drake, but I'm not sure if I should offer Evans or Julio Jones. (Asst coach post was unanswered lol)

• Haha 2

I'm buying. Faced two tough dst's. His remaining schedule is juicy. He's getting the bulk of the touches. I'm shipping off Dalvin and Gallup for drake, Edmonds, and Slayton. 

Edited by scheibler

42 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

Agreed, and I'm actually trying to get Drake, but I'm not sure if I should offer Evans or Julio Jones. (Asst coach post was unanswered lol)

Evans but if the owner is worried, then you can try for less?

If I have Drake on my fantasy team, I am not trading my high-end RB1 for a WR1.

3 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

There are cases where Drake is someone's RB2, which seems like the sweet spot for a trade offer.

1 minute ago, dropshadows said:

There are cases where Drake is someone's RB2, which seems like the sweet spot for a trade offer.

Hey that's me. Not interested

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

If someone has a high-end RB1 as their RB2, why would they want to trade that player for a WR1?  That makes no sense to me.

30 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

Evans but if the owner is worried, then you can try for less?

That’s absurd what idiot is letting Drake go for Evans . I wouldn't even do it for Julio

24 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Folks have lost their minds

19 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

It better be Hill or Hopkins , or else no way. 

Edited by RunCMC

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If someone has a high-end RB1 as their RB2, why would they want to trade that player for a WR1?  That makes no sense to me.

Because they need help at WR...?

Ok I'll spell it out. So-and-so has Sutton, Woods and Fuller. And Kamara and Drake. I trade them Evans for Drake. Helps us both.

• Haha 1

Evans is trash compared to Drake. My starting WRs yesterday were John Brown and Parris Campbell (Godwin and AJB injuries) and you're gonna have to come a LOT harder than Evans or Julio if you want my Drake.

• Like 1