FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

Definitely a sell. That garbage time run nearly doubled his fantasy point output and really inflated his overall numbers.

• Like 1

He got only two targets this week. One overthrow and one drop. He’s running routes but not getting many passes his way. We need it to go to 4-5 per game. 

I may hold but I’ll throw some offers out there to see what people think of him. 

3 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

Definitely a sell. That garbage time run nearly doubled his fantasy point output and really inflated his overall numbers.

Any game vs a decent team is a bad game for Drake. They'll have to throw vs Seattle. That means a dud for the Drake. 

I don’t see this as a sell-high. Die-hard Cardinals fan checking in. Kliff already established last season that he wants to be run the ball often. Even without the garbage time run Drake had 95 yards on 19 carries (5 yards per carry). So I don’t see how his day was “salvaged” by a garbage time touchdown. He was also in on every goal line situation.

• Like 7

They used him on a lot more routes than any other game this season on par with Kingsbury's comments of using him better. Maxx Williams should be back soon. you can't really sell, so just enjoy the ride 😎

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Whole fantasy world knows you're selling...good luck. 

Always a sucker or two in every league who just look at the numbers and haven't been paying attention to players who aren't on his team. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

If you can get equal or near value, I'd say yes. 

But if your league mates are veterans like yourself .... makes it hard to sell high.  At least in my case

He won't be this good moving forward, but he won't be Week 4 booty juice bad either.

Holding and starting 'The Drake' ROS. I've sadly accepted already that his PPR floor was a hoax. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

They used him on a lot more routes than any other game this season on par with Kingsbury's comments of using him better. Maxx Williams should be back soon. you can't really sell, so just enjoy the ride 😎

The fact that he's not involved in the passing game and Murray is vulturing goaline opportunities doesn't bode well for his future. I would get rid of him if I were you. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gotamancrushontombrady said:

He does have Seattle next week, not Dallas but a good match up?

Ya but seattle will score...drake wont get 30 carries

Also to add to my last comment it was pretty evident towards the end of the game last week, someone got in Drake’s ear about prioritizing being a north-south runner and not side-to-side. Because the next drive they ran the ball 3 straight times to him from the 14-yard line for a touchdown. Also the Monday Night broadcast booth confirmed what we all thought and reported that coach Kingsbury stressed to him the need for him to run more the north-south more. And that is what he did today and it obviously paid dividends for us and the team.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

I don’t see this as a sell-high. Die-hard Cardinals fan checking in. Kliff already established last season that he wants to be run the ball often. Even without the garbage time run Drake had 95 yards on 19 carries (5 yards per carry). So I don’t see how his day was “salvaged” by a garbage time touchdown. He was also in on every goal line situation.

The whole game was garbage time after Q1

3 minutes ago, Kaii23 said:

The fact that he's not involved in the passing game and Murray is vulturing goaline opportunities doesn't bode well for his future. I would get rid of him if I were you. 

He was more involved this week from the eye test. Kyler only completed 9 passes lol.

Yes, Murray vultures TDs but he's scored in b2b weeks and is guaranteed 15+ touches. All the talk of him not looking spry, you just have to look at his 69 yard TD run on his 20th carry to see he's the same player as last year. He's trending up IMO, but I see why people are selling high too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sell while u can get something in return, don’t fall for the fried 🍨. Played the Cowboys who are one of the worst defenses of all time throughout 6 games, they showed that record tonight during the game. Smart owners more than likely will pass or buy low tho, this performance was anomaly. 

Edited by Tomei7

3 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Sell while u can get something in return, don’t fall for the fried 🍨. Played the Cowboys who are one of the worst defenses of all time throughout 6 games, they showed that record tonight during the game. 

I don't think this can be denied

18 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Kliff also said that at TTU and this is coming from an alumni... this man will say that and still throw 30-40 times a game. Its all hear say til proven successful. It makes him look good to let Kyler scramble for 10 yds or dump it off to the WR1 in the league

He really doesn’t look dynamic in the least and Edmonds is not just his backup. no reason to sell but he really has very little upside esp with Kyler.

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Kliff also said that at TTU and this is coming from an alumni... this man will say that and still throw 30-40 times a game. Its all hear say til proven successful. It makes him look good to let Kyler scramble for 10 yds or dump it off to the WR1 in the league

Actually every analyst and pretty much anyone who has paid attention to the Cardinals has mentioned that the biggest difference between Kliff at TTU and in Arizona is his willingness to lean on the running game