FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

Y'all must've forgot what he did to the Seahawks at the end of last year. 

I don't think we've forgotten, we've just been scarred by what he's done this year. I'm rolling with him bc I have no other option so I would love a repeat but I'm not holding my breath.

Just wait for the games where Kyler doesn't keep it at the Goal line.

Boom, boom, bang !

Outside of his Week 4 Dud , he hasn't been that bad. 1 boom game + 4 decent-good 

There is still time to redeem himself. The lack of PPR floor does scare me.

But if he can be the poor man's Derick Henry of this offense .. I'll be happy. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 5

im leaning him over jrob this week...he could have had 2 passes last week but i agree the lack of passes makes the floor a lil scary if he doesnt score...im hoping his moma has set him straight after last week...there should be plenty of points in this game...why cant he be a part of it when he is on the field for what 70% of the time?

10 minutes ago, Power-O said:

im leaning him over jrob this week...he could have had 2 passes last week but i agree the lack of passes makes the floor a lil scary if he doesnt score...im hoping his moma has set him straight after last week...there should be plenty of points in this game...why cant he be a part of it when he is on the field for what 70% of the time?

Agreed-    He’s in a great spot to start producing.   I’d roll over JRob. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

been owning and seeing too many drops by rb's who should have sure hands (drake, mixon, sanders).

One more day to sell this dude before we're reminded how bad his situation is. I got rid of him. I advise you to do the same while that 147 yards is still fresh in everyone's mind. 

• Haha 5

On 10/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, mortman212 said:

Again to me its the lack of 3-4 easy receptions that hurts his value. 

Yep this. If he was to even nab 3rec/30yd a game, he'd be having a solid year That +4.5 in half ppr is huge. His pts would be 18, 15, 13, 8, 17, 33. 

Edited by Travis Burten

5 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

One more day to sell this dude before we're reminded how bad his situation is. I got rid of him. I advise you to do the same while that 147 yards is still fresh in everyone's mind. 

I'm really hoping he drops a 20/150/2 again. Maybe a receiving TD

5 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

.... not the worst move, what with the bye coming next week  🤷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

.... not the worst move, what with the bye coming next week  🤷‍♂️

Only problem is he has to play the game tomorrow. After Edmonds takes his 5 targets and 5 rushes then Murray takes his 10 rushes drake will once again look very ordinary to would be suitors. I'd rather sell him on a high note. 

Just now, Kaii23 said:

Only problem is he has to play the game tomorrow. After Edmonds takes his 5 targets and 5 rushes then Murray takes his 10 rushes drake will once again look very ordinary to would be suitors. I'd rather sell him on a high note. 

well, yeah ... that's what i'm saying - sell him at his highest before tomorrow ... ya won't miss him next week because of the bye, so this is the optimum window 👍

On 10/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, mortman212 said:

Again to me its the lack of 3-4 easy receptions that hurts his value. 

Oh really? Not the 3.7 YPC and lack of effectiveness the first 5 weeks with Murray poaching TDs? Interesting...

6 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Oh really? Not the 3.7 YPC and lack of effectiveness the first 5 weeks with Murray poaching TDs? Interesting...

Well yes those are hurting his value too, but I think we all expected Drake to have a decent role in the passing game.  Those 3-4 receptions for 20-40 yards every week should've been boosting his PPG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

well, yeah ... that's what i'm saying - sell him at his highest before tomorrow ... ya won't miss him next week because of the bye, so this is the optimum window 👍

Oh i see. Thought you were being sarcastic. 

Wow this guy legit sucks. How the f--- did razzball rank him #6 going into the year? How did any experts have him as a top 12 running back??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

How many people chased those points?

Hello friend.

Not chasing tho, he's in my starting lineup ROS barring injury. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

Wow this guy legit sucks. How the f--- did razzball rank him #6 going into the year? How did any experts have him as a top 12 running back??

They didn't realize that he wouldn't be catching passes anymore. He's worthless in this offense 

9 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Hello friend.

Not chasing tho, he's in my starting lineup ROS barring injury. 

This aged... well...

Edited by Gabbed