FantasyGuru24

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

No, not risky.

If you want the same exact #s from him as last year maybe that's hard but he is the elite of the elite. Won't regress much.

The only true regression I would bet on, is touchdowns. They're impossible to predict, but CMC did score at a high clip. His numerous outlets of production do guarantee he'll always have a chance though. In regards to Drake, adding Hopkins will definitely take up some targets, but that offense is primed. Barring injuries, if Murray takes another jump, this offense is going to be lethal. 

Edited by buckeyestilidie

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

he is the elite of the elite

I was going through the new  comments and didn't see immediately who this was about. CMC? Derrick Henry? Kamara maybe? Zeke?

No, it's Kenyan Drake.

ROXAbZ9.gif

I think he proved he is good. I don't think I'd call him elite, but maybe if he has an entire season (or 2) of what he did at the Cards, maybe I'll call him very good. But the Elite of the Elite, SIR? Nah. You're going to have to take off your Crimson coloured glasses there my friend.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I was going through the new  comments and didn't see immediately who this was about. CMC? Derrick Henry? Kamara maybe? Zeke?

No, it's Kenyan Drake.

ROXAbZ9.gif

I think he proved he is good. I don't think I'd call him elite, but maybe if he has an entire season (or 2) of what he did at the Cards, maybe I'll call him very good. But the Elite of the Elite, SIR? Nah. You're going to have to take off your Crimson coloured glasses there my friend.

Re-read the thread, buddy.

I was talking about CMC in response to that guys question.

Drake won't be that far behind though, top 5 is within reach and he could challenge Zeke.

• Like 2

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Re-read the thread, buddy.

I was talking about CMC in response to that guys question.

Drake won't be that far behind though, top 5 is within reach and he could challenge Zeke.

Then I stand corrected. I take everything back and will state the opposite _O_

(I thought it was weird because you are much more reasonable this year. The dangers of skimming headlines.)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Then I stand corrected. I take everything back and will state the opposite _O_

(I thought it was weird because you are much more reasonable this year. The dangers of skimming headlines.)

Trying to take a more level headed approach. Let's see how it works...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Trying to take a more level headed approach. Let's see how it works...

To be honest it's scary. Especially given that you already pretty much crushed me last season in the leagues we're in ;)

• Haha 2

Man, just watched some highlights with the Cardinals and came away seriously impressed. Forgot how much of a stud he was to end the season. They also added hopkins to help open things up.. might be a top 5 back. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man, just watched some highlights with the Cardinals and came away seriously impressed. Forgot how much of a stud he was to end the season. They also added hopkins to help open things up.. might be a top 5 back. 

I think that Drake will be an 1000+ yard rusher if he stays healthy and the main question is how he'll be used in the passing game.  If he has a lot of receptions, too, he'll be big in PPR as well as standard.

Edited by sjm76

10 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yup. Hard to explain/understand how more than one HC in Miami failed to use him as a feature back after he did what he did for Zona in the second half of last season. As a 'Phins fan, watching him rack up highlight reel type of play after play when his number was called, it was incredibly perplexing to me why they didn't give him more PT. 

The only question re; Drake moving forward is can he handle a full load for an entire season? I think we're gonna find out. But yeah, easily top 10 RB and possibly top 5 potential IMO. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Thats the face I made when he helped me win $$$ last season and more to come this year.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 5:27 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

And people still think Hopkins is gonna get 150+ targets? LOL

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 7:49 AM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

#5 RB off the board after Henry @ #4

Easily over Henry in PPR

6 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Easily over Henry in PPR

Got him in the second round as my rb2 in 3 PPR leagues.  That's an advantage of drafting early before all the good publicity comes out about players leading up to the season.

In PPR right now, I would rank Drake as about the 7th or 8th best rb behind CMC, Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, Cook, Edwards-Helaire and possibly Henry though I think Henry will catch more passes this year. 

I have never heard of anyone using a walking boot to help with soreness....3 weeks before the season starts does help to heal whatever he’s going on but doesn’t look good..