• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Cowboys probably.

File this under “things I never thought I’d read.”  

15 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Really shocked the NFL is ignoring the fact that there was this giant Brawl last week with Ramsey and Tate. Was hoping he got suspended lol. Terry should be good but why not hope for even more

They fined Ramsey, what more would you like Mr. Prosecutor?

Edited by smeeze
1 hour ago, activeobserver said:

I forsee a down game, as he will be going against Ramsey. 

He just went against Humphrey and Peterson the week before, not to mention against Slay week 1 .. McLaurin is matchup proof .. Hopefully the TDs pile on along with the 10 grabs for 100+ yards 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, FantasyGuru24 said:

He just went against Humphrey and Peterson the week before, not to mention against Slay week 1 .. McLaurin is matchup proof .. Hopefully the TDs pile on along with the 10 grabs for 100+ yards 

I totally agree. He is too fast for most CB's, including Ramsey. I foresee Ramsey having a down game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not really worried about Ramsey as much as I am about the Rams eating the clock and Kyle Allen's first game. This may be the only week I sit Terry because I have other higher ceiling options. Risky play this week with no idea what Allen is going to look like in this offense.

Edited by n4sa
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I'm not really worried about Ramsey as much as I am about the Rams eating the clock and Kyle Allen's first game. This may be the only week I sit Terry because I have other higher ceiling options. Risky play this week with no idea what Allen is going to look like in this offense.

Start the Terry .. lest you best Scary !

He has a decent PPR floor, lets see if that continues with Kyle Allen under center.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

people keep saying to sit him lol who are you even sitting him for?? im just leaving in my lineup, not gonna play the guessing game or matchups game with him ill take the bad when it happens but my options aren't as good in a deeper league.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, smeeze said:

They fined Ramsey, what more would you like Mr. Prosecutor?

Oh that was funny 😂. A fine lmao. So it's cool to do it is what they're saying. I hope my eagles just Brawl every game then. Jeffrey Lurie got deep pockets he'll cover the "fine" 

43 minutes ago, meekzy said:

people keep saying to sit him lol who are you even sitting him for?? im just leaving in my lineup, not gonna play the guessing game or matchups game with him ill take the bad when it happens but my options aren't as good in a deeper league.

I'll never sit him again. I was dumb enough to do it once. Glad it didn't cost me but there another story. He's a DNB Do Not Bench

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

He has a decent PPR floor, lets see if that continues with Kyle Allen under center.

Bro, you've been towing the line consistently in here. Kudos. I'm letting him RIP tomorrow and letting the chips fall. When he smokes Ramsey, I'll be here for the after party tomorrow night!

• Like 3

This could be a game McLaurin puts the league and fans on notice on how legit he is. Not saying I expect it to happen but I could see Terry burning Ramsey a few times if they leave him on an island, he’s that good. It’s all a matter of if Allen can connect with him

4 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Yeah I'm starting Terry lol, in fact I don't think I can sit him at all this season unless this week's game is really bad like 1 catch or something.

• Like 1

Does anyone think there's a chance that they see what Allen can do. And then once they see that he's terrible, they promote Alex Smith after a game or two. I could be wrong but I think smith is probably the most capable QB on the roster. Maybe Allen surprises, but I watched him miss long passes and turn the ball over all year for the panthers. 

Allen throws short check down passes that’s what he known for he very rarely takes shots down field.  You will see in this game what I’m talking about as he will even have less time to throw with Aron Donald coming for him with that trash OL.  When Allen was on the panthers they had a top 10 Oline. Now he’s behind one of the worst in the league and it will be raining all day.  Start the Rams defense !!! 

1 hour ago, Buckmcbuck said:

Does anyone think there's a chance that they see what Allen can do. And then once they see that he's terrible, they promote Alex Smith after a game or two. I could be wrong but I think smith is probably the most capable QB on the roster. Maybe Allen surprises, but I watched him miss long passes and turn the ball over all year for the panthers. 

The Skins VP of marketing(found in this thread) seems to think so

• Thanks 1
On 10/7/2020 at 9:41 AM, ajs723 said:

Haskins has been a bust. No doubt. But this team is gaaaaaarbage. I'd rather start Joe Flacco this week than Kyle Allen. I don't think people realize how ugly this is about to get.

Man, I didn't even know how bad this was going to get. This might be the worst collection of talent on an NFL offense I've ever seen. Other than TMac, there isn't a guy who should be starting in this league.

• Like 1
Just now, ajs723 said:

Man, I didn't even know how bad this was going to get. This might be the worst collection of talent on an NFL offense I've ever seen. Other than TMac, there isn't a guy who should be starting in this league.

yup. this was ugly ugly ugly ugly. Bad offensive line and maybe...2 good skill position players. Just a disaster all the way around. The only good thing to come out of this game was that Alex Smith got some game reps and made it through without injury. Just an absolute disaster all the way around, otherwise. 

• Like 1

Why was everyone pretending Smith was a great WR elevating QB before? Last I remember of him was that he was captain checkdown and managed to play an entire season without throwing a TD pass to a WR.

Edited by sSektor
2 hours ago, sSektor said:

Why was everyone pretending Smith was a great WR elevating QB before? Last I remember of him was that he was captain checkdown and managed to play an entire season without throwing a TD pass to a WR.

i dont think anyone is pretending he's great at locking on a WR, the alternative is arguably the worst QB in the league so improvement from that isn't asking for much lol. if you can't limit aaron donald at all you just simply can't move the ball giving up 8 sacks is pretty bad but ill wait and see and hope smith can be a good alternative but "great" is a bit of a reach. need more than one half of a sample size to know how this affects anyone. haskins got benched for a couple of bums at the end of the day, hope for the best.