FantasyGuru24

Terry McLaurin 2020 Outlook

On 9/15/2020 at 12:15 AM, RunCMC said:

Don’t chase last weeks points.

Peterson is washed.

Are you watching this game tonight?  Ask DK Metcalf if he thinks Peterson is washed. 1 catch for 17 yards. I think he still has a little life in him. Just FYI - for future reference.

18 minutes ago, sdlengua said:

Are you watching this game tonight?  Ask DK Metcalf if he thinks Peterson is washed. 1 catch for 17 yards. I think he still has a little life in him. Just FYI - for future reference.

Are you watching what thread you're in ? 

Why are you quoting me from way over a month ago.... & last I checked Terry murked Zona in Week 2 ... so what's your point here

Peterson is good, but nowhere near what he used to be.

D.K had a bad game so what ? Lmao 

Edited by RunCMC

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Are you watching what thread you're in ? 

Why are you quoting me from way over a month ago.... & last I checked Terry murked Zona in Week 2 ... so what's your point here

Peterson is good, but nowhere near what he used to be.

D.K had a bad game so what ? Lmao 

Yes.

Just a heads up

Looks like he finds his mojo on some weeks.

Peterson had a lot do with it.

Don't get your panties all bunched up.

2 hours ago, sdlengua said:

Yes.

Just a heads up

Looks like he finds his mojo on some weeks.

Peterson had a lot do with it.

Don't get your panties all bunched up.

Just have no idea why we're discussing Patrick Peterson here, from something I said last month. 

But carry on.

Terry McLaurin is a god ladies and gentlemen. Superstar in the making 

35 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Just have no idea why we're discussing Patrick Peterson here, from something I said last month. 

But carry on.

Terry McLaurin is a god ladies and gentlemen. Superstar in the making 

You are right on Peterson. He's just a guy for the most part nowadays. Decent but not close to what he was. DK mania has taken over everything lol.

I love Terry man. I live in Ohio so I saw him play a lot in college but I'm not a OSU fan or anything, he just always intrigued me. Didn't really get many shares last year and hated missing. Did a lot of research on his rookie year in the offseason because I was thinking I would invest heavily and just loved everything I was seeing and reading. He was elite (on a bad team) from about any efficiency standpoint or litmus test you want from a WR. He can do every last thing you would want a WR to do. Imagine where he would be right now with a solid QB. He is the player I have the most investment in this year and i'm thrilled.

Edited by Benjamin1984
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Benjamin1984 said:

You are right on Peterson. He's just a guy for the most part nowadays. Decent but not close to what he was. DK mania has taken over everything lol.

I love Terry man. I live in Ohio so I saw him play a lot in college but I'm not a OSU fan or anything, he just always intrigued me. Didn't really get many shares last year and hated missing. Did a lot of research on his rookie year in the offseason because I was thinking I would invest heavily and just loved everything I was seeing and reading. He was elite (on a bad team) from about any efficiency standpoint or litmus test you want from a WR. He can do every last thing you would want a WR to do. Imagine where he would be right now with a solid QB. He is the player I have the most investment in this year and i'm thrilled.

I'm a huge fan of Terry's. The kid is just special in every way.

Been drafting him since his rookie year & don't see that changing anytime soon. I have his rookie auto card as well 

On paper Washington is a good team, Rivera is a great coach & this defense is turning pages.

Only question mark they really have is at quarterback.

4 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

His schedule is nice but QB scared me. Is he a WR2 or WR1 ROS?

prob wr2 with wr1 upside, better qb he'd be a WR 1.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, meekzy said:

prob wr2 with wr1 upside, better qb he'd be a WR 1.

*sorry responded to wrong thread but agree that QB is the only thing really holding him back at this point along wit the conservative play calling

Edited by coleworld7

3 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

He’d probably be a steady WR1 if Haskins was still QB

yeah cause haskins is such a gunslinger lol, only reason he was good with haskins was because he lead the league in yards after catch. haskins was terrible in every aspect of the game, thats kind of a given though when you're benched for kyle allen.

13 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

He’d probably be a steady WR1 if Haskins was still QB

Rather have Allen who made DJ Moore a borderline WR1. Anyone is better than Alex Smith.

I'm a hugely biased Redskins fan, but he's my favorite player and insanely good at his position. The fact that EVERYBODY else on the Redskins offense is a below average NFL player injures his perception. He is Scary Terry and he's amazing. Unfortunately he is more of a high floor guy than a high ceiling guy. As long as he's healthy though, you're not getting less than 5 catches for 50 yards i betcha

• Like 2

Just traded for terry and I’m excited to finally have a share of him, love the rest of the season schedule which seems pretty favorable. I don’t think the QB situation they have at the moment is a concern since he is producing no matter who is throwing the ball. Let’s go boys!! 

1 hour ago, The 7th Beatles said:

The next OBJ .

Without all the antics & poop.

Definitely one of my favorite players in the league right now.

He’s a stand up guy, you just want to see do good. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Good Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Get ready for take off.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AngryBeavers said:

anyone concerned about the matchup with Bradberry this weekend?

He only stays on one side of the field. I benched Terry vs the Ravens and Im never benching him again lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AngryBeavers said:

anyone concerned about the matchup with Bradberry this weekend?

I'm not. Not that I expect a ceiling game, but he fared well in the first meeting and I have to think Allen and McLauren got even more in sync over the bye week.

Think McLaurin's separation ability will be enough to get free and Allen is peppering him regardless. His target share is ridiculous.

I think McLaurin is an elite talent you start no matter what. Next year, he's gone by end of round 2.

I mean since last year onto now, time & time again he's burned elite corners. 

Sticky icky stuck to my lineup barring injury.

• Thanks 1