FantasyGuru24

Terry McLaurin 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Starting every week too.  Good breakdown on McLaurin's skills starting @ 2:40:  

Me 3. After Odell's wonderful start McLaurin is my WR2 and Odell's WR3. Now gotta have guts to bench Odell for Slayton weekly

I went back and watched some highlights from week 1.......Haskins is very inconsistent and it might be a rough few weeks for fantasy owners. I'm hoping Alex smith gets a shot and I feel that it would be an immediate upgrade as long as he is healthy/ready to play. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 2:13 PM, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Me 3. After Odell's wonderful start McLaurin is my WR2 and Odell's WR3. Now gotta have guts to bench Odell for Slayton weekly

Its taking less and less guts.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Its taking less and less guts.

Oh I know. Odell has his last chance tonight.

1 minute ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Oh I know. Odell has his last chance tonight.

Its like an abusive relationship. We keep holding out hope that he changes.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jkendrick2 said:

I went back and watched some highlights from week 1.......Haskins is very inconsistent and it might be a rough few weeks for fantasy owners. I'm hoping Alex smith gets a shot and I feel that it would be an immediate upgrade as long as he is healthy/ready to play. 

Yeah that's my only worry is the QB situation on this team. Their defense was really good last week and that changes a lot of things about this offense. They should have more scoring opportunities than last season.

This is probably specious logic, and certainly based on anecdote, but for the most part it seems to me that when I am told to "downgrade my expectations" for my WRs because they are going against Patrick Peterson it ends up turning out ok. 

Slay, not so much.

I think this one will be more favorable, also I don't think the Cardinals will have as much of a problem scoring points as did the Eagles, so likely more passing situations.

I could be wrong though.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

This is probably specious logic, and certainly based on anecdote, but for the most part it seems to me that when I am told to "downgrade my expectations" for my WRs because they are going against Patrick Peterson it ends up turning out ok. 

Slay, not so much.

I think this one will be more favorable, also I don't think the Cardinals will have as much of a problem scoring points as did the Eagles, so likely more passing situations.

I could be wrong though.

I think you're right in line. Peterson isn't who he once was and this dude can blow the lid off the top on any play, I can absolutely see a track meet type game too.

Edited by VIKEVIKE77
  • Like 2

Stud muffin. Lets f' n go  👻  Scary Terry !

Absolute steal where we got him, kids gonna feast all year long with Washington in negative game scripts. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2

Wow, didn't get to see the game but saw his highlights of the game. I am convinced this guy is a top 5 WR. Not sure if it's going to happen this season but I definitely see top 12 at the very least. Incredibly fast, strong, and gets separation with ease.

Such a good pick this season!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Wow, didn't get to see the game but saw his highlights of the game. I am convinced this guy is a top 5 WR. Not sure if it's going to happen this season but I definitely see top 12 at the very least. Incredibly fast, strong, and gets separation with ease.

Such a good pick this season!

He’s a top 8 WR in the league just on pure talent alone.

Sky is the limit with this kid. 

Just need Haskins to play better. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Ward has been playing sides rather than shadowing WRs. Regardless though, Terry is locked and loaded. Too good to bench in any situation.

The only thing limiting him is Haskins. If Haskins can just be...adequate...he's going to put up points. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

The only thing limiting him is Haskins. If Haskins can just be...adequate...he's going to put up points. 

Imagine even Fitz at QB, young Terry would feast all day. Easily would be a top5 WR if he had a good quarterback.

Haskins is whatever, hopefully improves with each game under his belt. 

• Like 1

oh man. Fitz would know to give him 15 targets a game, every game. He'd air it out too. I mean--he'd throw 6000 interceptions at some point but man...how awesome would that be?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Imagine even Fitz at QB, young Terry would feast all day. Easily would be a top5 WR if he had a good quarterback.

Haskins is whatever, hopefully improves with each game under his belt. 

Oh man, Fitz would absolutely FEED this kid 😂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, yossarian said:

oh man. Fitz would know to give him 15 targets a game, every game. He'd air it out too. I mean--he'd throw 6000 interceptions at some point but man...how awesome would that be?

Kennum is the backup right? That would probably help Terry even more. I'm not greedy just give me 8+ and he'll do us all super proud. Anything past 8 OMG Terry will doodoo on the league

10 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Kennum is the backup right? That would probably help Terry even more. I'm not greedy just give me 8+ and he'll do us all super proud. Anything past 8 OMG Terry will doodoo on the league

Keenum was last year but is on the Browns now unfortunately. Just gotta hope Haskins improves as the season goes on.

• Like 1

Just now, sSektor said:

Keenum was last year but is on the Browns now unfortunately. Just gotta hope Haskins improves as the season goes on.

Oh damn that sux. Go Haskins! Lol