Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Any updates?  I want Gase to start talking him up again...

alright, I didn’t think the jets could f--- this up even more... 

They need to trade Leveon

• Like 1

Ballage?  The Jets may be getting ready to trade or release Bell.  Darn it.

As someone who got burned drafting Kenyan Drake a few years ago expecting a breakout season only to have Gase give Gore more touches, my advice is this...do not underestimate Gase's love of Frank Gore.  

• Thanks 1

The addition of Ballege is a bad sign for Bell and Lamical Perine both, I believe.

35 minutes ago, Nguvocity said:

alright, I didn’t think the jets could f--- this up even more... 

They need to trade Leveon

Wait,,,what?!

Miami was going to cut Ballage outright, and the Jets (a division rival) step in and say they want to make a trade for him? Is this for real? What was there WW priority? Did they actually think another was going to claim him???

UFB...

This can’t be serious.. I’m not touching this guy if he’s on the jets. Count me out. 

Yea im done. I had some decent hopes for Bell this year to slightly improve on last season, but this offseason has not been looking good. He wont improve being stuck with a clueless coach.

15 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Yea im done. I had some decent hopes for Bell this year to slightly improve on last season, but this offseason has not been looking good. He wont improve being stuck with a clueless coach.

I drafted Bell to be my rb2 in a high stakes league.  I knew I shouldn't have.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, scheibler said:

To the bears makes too much sense

Which is why Bell will probably stay on the Jets and continue to get "punished" by Gase.  lol.

Edited by sjm76
  • Like 1

Thing is, I like almost everything about Bell this year. He can handle large volume, he is a good GL back, he is very good as a pass catcher, I still believe he has talent, and the offensive line is improved. I’d be all over him at his ADP in the early 30s.

Yet that googly eyed moron calling the shots is giving me serious doubts. Good lord how Gase has a job is the biggest mystery in football. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Thing is, I like almost everything about Bell this year. He can handle large volume, he is a good GL back, he is very good as a pass catcher, I still believe he has talent, and the offensive line is improved. I’d be all over him at his ADP in the early 30s.

Yet that googly eyed moron calling the shots is giving me serious doubts. Good lord how Gase has a job is the biggest mystery in football. 

Don't do it

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

LMFAO you guys can’t be serious Gore and Ballage are not threats to Le’Veons 20 touches per game. Gore and Ballage are complete trash.

You are correct, however the coach is also trash and is known for making terrible choices like this. He had Kenyan drake buried behind gore. It’s hard to be optimistic right now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

LMFAO you guys can’t be serious Gore and Ballage are not threats to Le’Veons 20 touches per game. Gore and Ballage are complete trash.

The players arent the threat at all, its the coach that is the threat. Bell had a career low in carries last year and Gase has always had a hard on for Gore. They have Gore, the 3rd rd rookie RB, and now Ballage. Plus add in the fact that Bell has been complaining about his practice snaps because hes splitting them with Gore, its just a really bad sign so far.

The Jets should just trade Bell to a team like the Bears as it's obvious that him and Gase just don't get along.  The Jets have been a bad fit for him from the start.

Just now, sjm76 said:

The Jets should just trade Bell to a team like the Bears as it's obvious that him and Gase just don't get along.  The Jets have been a bad fit for him from the start.

no one forced Bell to sign there ... he is as culpable here as Gase or Jets mgmnt.

L'ev wanted to get paid, yo! 

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

6 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

No. The Jets should get their foot out of their own a** and fire Gase before every player worth a damn wants out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

No. The Jets should get their foot out of their own a** and fire Gase before every player worth a damn wants out.

This! Another wasted year for the Jets until that clown is gone. 

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Gase isn't going anywhere.  The Jets' general manager has a hard-on for him.

28 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

Ballage probably gets cut if everybody is healthy.  It's a conditional pick if he makes the team.  Another training camp body for the defense to hit.

Le'veon probably won't be with the Jets long term.  Lamichal might be the future guy.

Gore was brought into the locker room for his professionalism and leadership.  I think Gase's love for Gore will get him carries especially near the goal line.   

Joe Douglas is trying to change the culture.

29 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

You realize Bell has negative trade value right now, correct?  The Jets would have to trade Bell AND a pick to get another team to pay Bell's bloated salary, a bit like what was done with Brock Osweiler a few years back.

And yet, the Jets may still struggle to find takers, even under those conditions.