• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

For anyone holding Bell, he still has a pretty big name.  I bet you can trick someone into thinking they are buying low and getting a steal.  After next week, it is going to be even harder to move him.  And after week 3, it will be impossible.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

For anyone holding Bell, he still has a pretty big name.  I bet you can trick someone into thinking they are buying low and getting a steal.  After next week, it is going to be even harder to move him.  And after week 3, it will be impossible.

I just dropped him. I offered him for NKeal Harry and it was rejected.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Drafting this guy is like having sex with a cheap prostitute. It's getting late in the night, your running out of options and you convince yourself that its a good idea. Then you wake up the next day and cant believe what you've done

This was me at work today wondering why the hell I drafted him, especially knowing how horrible gase is as a coach 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Kramjam24 said:

Drafting this guy is like having sex with a cheap prostitute. It's getting late in the night, your running out of options and you convince yourself that its a good idea. Then you wake up the next day and cant believe what you've done

This was me at work today wondering why the hell I drafted him, especially knowing how horrible gase is as a coach 

Totally agree. I don't play fantasy football. I just come to the forums on the off chance there is a cheap prostitute analogy...

• Thanks 3

"I can’t wait to show you! I can’t even express to you how ready I am! I’m the best I’ve ever been! EVER! & it’s not even CLOSE! y’all better hope I don’t get the opportunity to play a full 16! on everything" - Leveon Bell in offseason

Boy, this didn't age well fast. lmfao

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a massive offseason move that was a negative for all parties involved.

Steelers rushing attack looking much worse off without Bell.

Jets overpaying for a back that’s massively underproducing.

Bell wasting prime years behind a terrible offense.

This was a lose lose lose situation no matter how you slice it lol

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a massive offseason move that was a negative for all parties involved.

The Le'Veon Bell Memes & Photoshops Are Pretty Funny ⋆ Terez Owens : #1  Sports Gossip Blog in the World

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Bell got his money. 

4 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

I think I read that he actually lost millions in the end. lol

It’s very possible he did leave money on the table. His guaranteed money ends after this year. I doubt the Jets bring him back on 13.5 mil a year. So he essentially signed a 2 year 28 million contract. His next contract is going to be much less. Long term, I’m not sure if what he did maximized his dollars earned. But it’s the sad reality of an nfl player, especially at the RB position. There’s not much you can do against a rookie contract and a franchise tag when most running backs don’t last 4 years in the league.

8 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

It’s very possible he did leave money on the table. His guaranteed money ends after this year. I doubt the Jets bring him back on 13.5 mil a year. So he essentially signed a 2 year 28 million contract. His next contract is going to be much less. Long term, I’m not sure if what he did maximized his dollars earned. But it’s the sad reality of an nfl player, especially at the RB position. There’s not much you can do against a rookie contract and a franchise tag when most running backs don’t last 4 years in the league.

Playing for the Steelers is an honor and im sure he's kicking himself for burning them and ending up on the jets. Im sure many players would rather make a little less and actually play for a winning competent team. Bell lost.

• tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic