Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

So I'm hearing the earliest he could come back is week 5.  How likely is that to happen? 

Or is Bell just going to keep putting himself on the IR with a nagging phantom hamstring injury all season?

1 hour ago, Rotocious said:

So I'm hearing the earliest he could come back is week 5.  How likely is that to happen? 

Or is Bell just going to keep putting himself on the IR with a nagging phantom hamstring injury all season?

I don’t think that would be smart. I could be wrong on this but I think his guaranteed money is done after this year. So if he plays hard again this would be the time.

Levon bell hasn’t been Levon bell since like 2017, I never even considered drafting him, what pick did you guys use for this retirement plan RB? 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jrt80 said:

Levon bell hasn’t been Levon bell since like 2017, I never even considered drafting him, what pick did you guys use for this retirement plan RB? 😂

Yeah I used a 5th round pick to waste a roster spot all season... I wish I already dropped him but at this point I have to wait for some more news before dropping or trying to trade him.

6 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Just in time for Bell to come off IR.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

Just in time for Bell to come off IR.

The health of Bell's hammy hinges on this news

• Like 1

Gase gets fired after they lose to Denver, Bell comes back and thrives. That would instantly be the end of Gase in the NFL. 2 shots, 2 disasters after riding Manning's coattails to a HC gig.

Would love that scenario and I'm sure Bell will bust his a** to show it was Gase that neutralized him.

13 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Gase gets fired after they lose to Denver, Bell comes back and thrives. That would instantly be the end of Gase in the NFL. 2 shots, 2 disasters after riding Manning's coattails to a HC gig.

Would love that scenario and I'm sure Bell will bust his a** to show it was Gase that neutralized him.

Been saying this for a couple weeks now. So of course Denver will find a way to lose this game & Gase keeps his job for at least a few more weeks 🤨

42 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Been saying this for a couple weeks now. So of course Denver will find a way to lose this game & Gase keeps his job for at least a few more weeks 🤨

Probably. 

21 hours ago, lvsaint429 said:

Tough spot for Denver. Losing this week let's them stay in the run for the #1 overall draft pick. 

Winning hurts their chances, but then Gase gets fired (maybe), which might maybe make the Jets win games?

Phew! Decisions...

People were bashing Nagy last year and were speculating him getting fired. It's starting to sound the same around Gase. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get fired. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardiak said:

People were bashing Nagy last year and were speculating him getting fired. It's starting to sound the same around Gase. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get fired. 

really wouldn’t say this is the same. 

2 hours ago, Cardiak said:

The difference here is the Bears were actually winning some games despite Nagy’s boneheaded moves. The Jets under Gase are so poorly managed (from coaching to personnel to play calling) that their only hope is to move on from him. I actually think the only way Gase keeps his job after this week is if they dominate the Broncos on TNF. Even if they struggle & barely win, I think he gets canned

How does this offensive line look? Do we have reason for optimism in the (hopefully) post-Gase era? I know they threw a ton of money and a high draft pick at the line, but am not able to watch the games locally here in Maryland.

28 minutes ago, TheDude4bides said:

How does this offensive line look? Do we have reason for optimism in the (hopefully) post-Gase era? I know they threw a ton of money and a high draft pick at the line, but am not able to watch the games locally here in Maryland.

The Jets FA O-line additions are all replacement level or worse, they overpaid for guys to start who'd probably be depth on other teams. Becton has been decent, but is banged up. That said, their OL is still better than it was last year.

38 minutes ago, TheDude4bides said:

The rookie they drafted is amazing the rest of the guys are meh 

Bell has a difficult style of running for O-Lines that aren't disciplined or intelligent. So for a young, bench-level oline men, it's actually prolly not going to end well.

• Like 3