Rotoworld.com Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

5 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

cool story bro, see ya later. 

Bell's Jets career has not, in fact, been a cool story.  It's been a predictable disaster.

As to when you'll see me, that will be in this thread as long as you wishful-thinking Bell truthers keep posting that he will return soon and start putting up numbers.

Think of me as your Le'Veon Bell conscience.  That good little angel that sits on your shoulder and urges you not to do the dumb thing.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

It’s not that deep lol.  People just need a guy to plug in with injuries piling up and waiver wires probably being dry.  I don’t see anyone expecting Pittsburgh Bell to show up,  

indeed, Pretty sure if lev bell is active he’s going to put up higher numbers than Aaron Jones this week, that’s all I need

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

He’s been designated to return this week.

[...] I may have to consider him. He'd be in my 2nd flex position. Expectations are always low for that slot, but the Jets have a way of surprising (on the low everything side).

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
  • Like 1

Really hope Bell bounces back to some degree this year, even if it's mostly from the passing game. Still absurd the Jets haven't fired Gase. I think he still has the juice, but it's guna come down to the playcalling and particularly if the Jets passing game can do anything to open up the run.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flaco for sure helps and will look to get the ball to Bell in space where he is most dangerous in check downs. Darnold always takes off or presses the ball downfield. If Bell is fully healthy and Gase gives him what he has given old man Gore 21 carries in a negative game script I feel decent that Bell could have 60-70yds on the ground and maybe catch 3-5 passes for another 40yds, but that's a lot of ifs. Gase seems to always cap Bell at about 12-15 carries yet gives Gore tons even when they are getting blow out. Makes zero sense, but it's the Jets. I wish Bell could get out of there or Gase.

42 minutes ago, CorreaTown said:

Realistically what can we expect from Bell if he starts this week?

I’m not expecting bellcow production but would he be flex worthy over someone like Edmonds?

Want to make sure he's practicing all week first.

The matchup is there. AZ horrible against the run and making the long east coast trip. I could actually see the Jets being a bit spunky here.

If healthy and practicing, and even with an annoying Gore stealing touches, I could see 15 + touches. Flex worthy. Considering Bell [...] against that pathetic Dallas D.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
On 10/7/2020 at 2:17 PM, MagikarpeDiem said:

Help.  I guess.  Maybe.  Who knows?  Can’t get worse right?

Flacco won't tuck and run so Bell should see some extra check downs.  If Bell is 100% he could have sneaky good value this week against Arizona especially in PPR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic