Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Will he jump right past Harris/Burkhead/White/Michel or just join the X headed monster and turn it into a focking blob?

Edited by Proteus
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

I really think Cleveland is the premiere destination. Especially with Chubb out. This team lives and dies by the run and they’re willing to take on players with personalities/issues (Odell/Hunt). Plus he gets a revenge game against Pittsburgh.

Cleveland? They don’t need Bell at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

E11C9C1D_E235_4FDB_BDDD_826E48F3DE57.jpe

This just reeks of New England.

Ohboy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Goatstain3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

Free at last, free at last. Gase and the Jets are so horrible. How Gase still has a job is amazing to me. He took a RB that was one of the best receivers in the NFL and didn't even use him in the passing game. I would love to see Bell in Chicago. They loss Cohen and Montgomery seems to struggle. I think Bell would be a huge upgrade for the Bears and they have a shot at the playoffs this year.

We all know that now he is out from under the thumb of Gase, he will resume being awesome. Only a question of where that happens 

I know it'd wreak havoc on fantasy teams but the thought of him getting some touches on that KC offense, if there's any Classic Bell left, is intriguing. 

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 2

of course the Jets found no one willing to trade no one wanted to pay his salary.  now that he is released, he has the option to play for the minimum for anyone who wants him and he still gets his money, will be telling for his future in the NFL if no one is willing to sign him for the minimum though

Gase is getting fired this year but I guess he's going to take everyone down with him first. Helluva franchise.

• Like 1

Nobody has mention the Titans, would be an interesting landing spot. Titans have nobody behind Henry and he would be a great compliment to spell Henry and take receiving work. 

KC makes a lot of sense as well

As someone else asked though, does he go to waivers now or free to negotiate with any team?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alleyce said:

Nobody has mention the Titans, would be an interesting landing spot. Titans have nobody behind Henry and he would be a great compliment to spell Henry and take receiving work. 

KC makes a lot of sense as well

We need him on a team where he’s getting 15-20 touches a game. 

If Pats didnt already have Harris, White, Michel and Burkhead on the roster then ...yes the Pats should def try to get him. 

The Pats dont Need Bell. The pats are actually more interested in aquiring AJ Green. They are in desperate need of TALENTED WR help....

1 minute ago, harck said:

As someone else asked though, does he go to waivers now or free to negotiate with any team?

No, he’s free to sign with any team that wants him. 

2 minutes ago, BMcP said:

We all know that now he is out from under the thumb of Gase, he will resume being awesome. Only a question of where that happens 

I disagree. I've seen this story a thousand times. Disgruntled superstar leaves his original place and is never good again. I thought he looked washed last year anyhow. I think he can be a middling RB. I don't think he can be a star anymore. That's just me.

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

If Pats didnt already have Harris, White, Michel and Burkhead on the roster then ...yes the Pats should def try to get him. 

The Pats dont Need Bell. The pats are actually more interested in aquiring AJ Green. They are in desperate need of TALENTED WR help....

Are they actually going after Green? 

1 minute ago, harck said:

Free agent.

Only guys w 4 or 5 years or less experience are subject to waivers prior to trade deadline, after that everyone hits waivers

• Like 1

likely headed to Miami to continue his rapping career

lev.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

I disagree. I've seen this story a thousand times. Disgruntled superstar leaves his original place and is never good again. I thought he looked washed last year anyhow. I think he can be a middling RB. I don't think he can be a star anymore. That's just me.

He was on the Jets, that whole franchise is horrible from the janitors all the way to the owners. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Ok.  Sounds like you’re not factoring in any star players leaving a bad situation and being good.  Too many examples to name here

21 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

He never laid down... Dude worked hard to be in the best shape of his life... His coach just refused to use him correctly.

Designing wheel routes for Frank Gore and throwing slants to Jeff Smith are just starting examples.

He got plenty of usage last season, and he played his heart out behind a garbage offensive line alongside a garbage offense.

Gase didn't misuse him last season, he just can't carry a whole offense...running backs don't really do that.

It's suprising he lasted this long knowing the GM thought he was overpaid and the coach never wanted him.

1 minute ago, kdpat15 said:

likely headed to Miami to continue his rapping career

lev.jpg

That... actually makes sense 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Are they actually going after Green? 

Just local talk radio says they should but nothing definite from the team itself. Its clear they do need help at WR tho and Bill knows it.