Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

What about KC? 

Possibility. 
 

regardless he’s gonna get signed. I don’t see Lev Bell not going to a team. He’s still talented. 

Edited by iretirefromfantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

If Pats didnt already have Harris, White, Michel and Burkhead on the roster then ...yes the Pats should def try to get him. 

The Pats dont Need Bell. The pats are actually more interested in aquiring AJ Green. They are in desperate need of TALENTED WR help....

 

AJ Green doesn't make a lot of sense then at this stage of his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're probably looking at this backwards. He's going to go to whatever team gives him the most $$$. What teams have the money to burn? There are a lot of teams that could use him either as the starter or a helluva backup. But not a lot of teams that are going to have buckets of cash to blow through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we are a James Connor fractured leg away from a Bell to Steelers 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

What about KC? 

I think this -perhaps- makes the most sense, as a fit for both player and team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Ok.  Sounds like you’re not factoring in any star players leaving a bad situation and being good.  Too many examples to name here

If someone wanted to bet me 500$ that Le'veon Bell would make another pro bowl I would take that bet 100 times out of 100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I think this -perhaps- makes the most sense, as a fit for both player and team.

I agree...I think they can squeeze a little out of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vercrazy said:

 

AJ Green doesn't make a lot of sense then at this stage of his career.

Somehow....when washed up uninspiring old players join the Mystique of The New England Patriots there madden rating jumps to 99 again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnonymousRob said:

We're probably looking at this backwards. He's going to go to whatever team gives him the most $$$. What teams have the money to burn? There are a lot of teams that could use him either as the starter or a helluva backup. But not a lot of teams that are going to have buckets of cash to blow through.

 

he already got paid by the Jets, he's going to go to the situation that will provide the best chance to shine so he can prove everyone wrong, his ego wants the recognition and his wallet wanted the money, his wallet has the money now, so time to feed the ego

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cards? Got any money? Will it even take much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

We need him on a team where he’s getting 15-20 touches a game. 

There's no team with a clear path to 20 touches a game for a mid season addition outside of maybe the Giants and that might be the only team that compares to the suckage that are the Jets. 

He'd make a fantastic complementary back for multiple teams a la Kareem Hunt last year. Someone who's talented enough to be a workhorse but is only needed for 10-12 touches. As a Bears fan I'd take him immediately. I mean, we're running Cordarelle Patterson out there as our change of pace back for God sakes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnonymousRob said:

We're probably looking at this backwards. He's going to go to whatever team gives him the most $$$. What teams have the money to burn? There are a lot of teams that could use him either as the starter or a helluva backup. But not a lot of teams that are going to have buckets of cash to blow through.

Patriots have money I believe. But they also have Belichick that doesn’t like to waste it much. Only waste of money lately was Antonio Brown. But I don’t think it was a bad price tag since they didn’t know how much baggage Brown rolled up with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Panthor said:

 

he already got paid by the Jets, he's going to go to the situation that will provide the best chance to shine so he can prove everyone wrong, his ego wants the recognition and his wallet wanted the money, his wallet has the money now, so time to feed the ego

The wallet is always going to want more money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnonymousRob said:

The wallet is always going to want more money. 

 

given how it ended with the Jets if he wants a shot at more money he has to go to the best situation for the rest of this year, not who is willing to pay him for 10 games of the rest of the season. 

 

what i would like to know though is if his contract has one of those BS clauses  that lets the Jets recoup money if he signs somewhere else

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cam with the googly 👀 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Patriots have money I believe. But they also have Belichick that doesn’t like to waste it much. Only waste of money lately was Antonio Brown. But I don’t think it was a bad price tag since they didn’t know how much baggage Brown rolled up with. 

That shows they're willing to take a player in if they feel the risk/reward is worth the gamble. There are some real questions as to how much talent he's still got, but if the price is right it seems like another good risk/reward scenario. Dude wanted to get paid and to play for a coach who isn't Gase. Both are pretty reasonable stances. Aside from that I haven't read of any issues from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say chargers, lions, browns, bills, bears

Edited by Power-O
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panthor said:

 

given how it ended with the Jets if he wants a shot at more money he has to go to the best situation for the rest of this year, not who is willing to pay him for 10 games of the rest of the season. 

 

what i would like to know though is if his contract has one of those BS clauses  that lets the Jets recoup money if he signs somewhere else

Doubtful, but I dunno.

Dude sat out a whole season to get his guaranteed money.  If his agent agreed to something like that, it'd be idiotic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

We need him on a team where he’s getting 15-20 touches a game. 


I just don’t see it. You’d think only a contending team would sign him. Where is the contender with a HB hole to roll the dice on Bell?  Maybe Arizona if they are done with Drake

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Power-O said:

I say chargers, lions, browns, bills

 

it won't be the Browns, they got Chubb and Hunt.  won't  be the Bills,  they have 2 solid young RBs, they don't want to stunt development.  Chargers are interesting and the Lions are a mess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an owner of Drake and Montgomery, this thread is scaring me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.