Rotoworld.com Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Bears make the most sense, Montgomery isn't scaring anyone off and Cohen is out. KC is a injured rookie away from trouble in the backfield and if they would bring in washed up McCoy why not Bell. Singletary didn't look to hot tonight. In order I would think Chicago, KC, Buffalo, but don't count out ARZ. I think the rb coach there was his in Pitt. For those discounting Bell I don't think you understand how much of a specific runner he is. He has his own style and is a patient runner waiting for holes to open. You can't do that on the **** Jets because its a gang rush at the snap. However they could have used him in the receiving game as he is a great receiver and even lined up outside and in the slot in Pitt, but Gase didn't and Bell had 1 catch yesterday. For those thinking Bell won't get signed LMFAO. Freeman got signed, I think there will be at least 6+ teams look at him hard. I think he's on his new team sometime this week. I would think he wants a contender where he can play now. Chicago would be perfect. Hell, even Baltimore would work. Ingram is washed up, Gus isn't scaring anyone off and the rookie doesn't get that much action. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

No, Brady didn’t leave due to A Brown. Don’t spell anymore. I don’t care to read drivel.

IIRC, you believed Brady would be a Patriot in 2020.  You were wrong.  I was right.  But if you do not wish to read my posts and benefit from my insight, you are free to ignore it.

12 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I was referring to Mr. Antonio Brown.  Signing Brown ruined the Patriots season and cost them their 19 season, first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback because he disagreed with the decision to release Brown.

Perhaps spelling it out for you was helpful?

There is no factual evidence that’s why Brady left. I heard Brady and Bill were bumping heads. Brown played ONE game, he didn’t mess up the locker room. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Yes.  Bell will NOT get signed.

1)  No other team but the Jets wanted him after his holdout in 2018;

2) Bell was a predictable disaster on the Jets;

3) The Jets were trying to trade Bell and a pick for nothing and got no takers.

Bell is done.  He will never play another snap in the NFL.

This shark swimmer guy always has sour takes based on nothing but nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

yeah cause why trade for bell when you can get him for cheaper lol

and if washed up freeman can get signed then why not bell?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AnonymousRob said:

But he made more money and minimized risk of having a massive injury by holding out. 30 million guaranteed and no injury risk vs 15+the next contract+injury risk. If he stayed healthy he would have made more, but playing it safe banked an extra15 million. From a pure risk reward he made the right call.

True.  But lets not forget Pitt offered him like 5 for 70 the year before(not sure about numbers, but was very close to what he got from NYJ).  I'm not a pit fan but he was in perfect situation and he traded a possible hall of fame career for this.  Pretty sad.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Your deep dive into Bell's 2017 stats were of no use in predicting Bell's 2020 meltdown, which I called prior to the start of the season.

3 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Your deep dive into Bell's 2017 stats were of no use in predicting Bell's 2020 meltdown, which I called prior to the start of the season.

What meltdown? He’s sick of being on a team that does nothing but lose and coached by a 1st grader. 

Bell got his money and now he’s gonna play again on a better team, he’s an evil genius! 

let me add, your take on Bell is just as bad as Gase’s coaching, are you his brother by chance? 

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nickmo said:

There's no team with a clear path to 20 touches a game for a mid season addition outside of maybe the Giants and that might be the only team that compares to the suckage that are the Jets. 

He'd make a fantastic complementary back for multiple teams a la Kareem Hunt last year. Someone who's talented enough to be a workhorse but is only needed for 10-12 touches. As a Bears fan I'd take him immediately. I mean, we're running Cordarelle Patterson out there as our change of pace back for God sakes!

Quite a few teams. He’d be the clear number 1 on the dolphins, bears, cardinals, lions, Washington football team, patriots, chargers, bucs, bills just to name a few. If he gets signed it will most likely be because they want him to be the guy. 

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

IIRC, you believed Brady would be a Patriot in 2020.  You were wrong.  I was right.  But if you do not wish to read my posts and benefit from my insight, you are free to ignore it.

Ok, will do, thanks for the advice. 

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

What meltdown? He’s sick of being on a team that does nothing but lose and coached by a 1st grader. 

Bell got his money and now he’s gonna play again on a better team, he’s an evil genius! 

let me add, your take on Bell is just as bad as Gase’s coaching, are you his brother by chance? 

This excuse holds no water. If he was all about winning he would’ve signed with a better team than the Jets or stuck with the Steelers. He’s all about money. Always has been and always will be!

Just now, Cdub2k said:

This excuse holds no water. If he was all about winning he would’ve signed with a better team than the Jets or stuck with the Steelers. He’s all about money. Always has been and always will be!

He was looking for the money because his value was at its peak after he left the steelers. His value right now is at an all time low. He knows that just like everyone in this forum does. If he doesn’t sign a team friendly contract on a prove it deal like Cam then he won’t play. And I doubt he wants to call it a career.

12 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Quite a few teams. He’d be the clear number 1 on the dolphins, bears, cardinals, lions, Washington football team, patriots, chargers, bucs, just to name a few. If he gets signed it will most likely be because they want him to be the guy. 

Bears- If bell wants to play for contender think this is his best shot

Dolphins- no chance playing for next year

Cardinals- Have drake(8.5mill) and Edmonds doubt they bring him on

lions and Wash- could see it happen, but why wouldn't bell hold out for contender since he has got paid

Pats- Doubt it just not their style.  But maybe if he signs for min.

Chargers- not playing for anything no reason

Bucs- Could see if but doubt they would with Fournette as backup already.

Hell I hope i'm wrong.  Thought I got a steal in the fifith round round twice and now he has no team.

Edited by youngrice
mix up
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Need a Lev Bell / Antonio Brown package deal to make this work.  Let's go BB...make it happen. 

The internet would explode if that happened.

Cam Newton paired with 2 other Divas? haaa

8 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Bears- If bell wants to play for contender think this is his best shot

Dolphins- no chance playing for next year

Cardinals- Have drake(8.5mill) and Edmonds doubt they bring him on

lions and Wash- could see it happen, but why wouldn't bell hold out for contender since he has got paid

Pats- Doubt it just not their style.  But maybe if he signs for min.

Chargers- not playing for anything no reason

Bucs- Could see if but doubt they would with Fournette as backup already.

Hell I hope i'm wrong.  Thought I got a steal in the fifith round round twice and now he has no team.

What’s not the Pats’ style?

Just now, harck said:

As a Jacobs owner, I have a horrible feeling he signs with the Raiders. Jacobs = Rushing / Goal-Line. Lev Bell = Receiving / Rest Carries.

I believe he’ll sit out the year before signing to be a backup/3rd down back somewhere. His ego is too big. 

2 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

What’s not the Pats’ style?

When is the last time the pats gave a RB any money?? I might be wrong but cant remember it happening.  I mean Blount had like 1000 plus  and 18 tds and NE didn't even offer him a contract.  

• tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic