• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I see people agree with what Ryansm11 said. Yet nobody agrees with your retort. You don’t think Bells agent can and will use leverage to get the most for his client and have it work. 👀😳🙈

What I meant was that KC cannot compete with Miami if it comes down to money.  KC does not have any more to give since they do not have the cap room.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He definitely wants the lifestyle and money, and doesn't really care too much about winning IMO. If he cared, he never would've gone to that dysfunctional organization known as the Jets and stayed in Pitt for a bit less. 

Pitt was going to Demarco Murry him into dust. They almost never extend running backs (and certainly not with guarantees) which while smart from an organizational standpoint, sucks when you account for something like 40% of their yards from scrimage. No issue with him looking out for his best interests.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

wherever he goes, hes going to make that teams rb situation useless. lol

I disagree... I don't see him as the feature back.  10-12 touches, RB3/Flex.  CEH and Gaskins would definitely be hurt, but I don't see it as doom and gloom.

6 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

I imagine if I owned Gaskins, I would be holding my breath he doesn't go to Miami. Bell would make him practically useless. Part time player would be a blessing. 

Don't know what you're saying.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rewzkqy64uj8vhx1va

• Haha 1
Just now, mjb said:

I disagree... I don't see him as the feature back.  10-12 touches, RB3/Flex.  CEH and Gaskins would definitely be hurt, but I don't see it as doom and gloom.

You don’t sign Bell to not feature him. Regardless of what you people say he is still GREAT. What did he have last year with the jets, 1250 yards? On a BAD team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Not true. Damien Williams would have been the starter had he not opted out. CEH was put in this position earlier than intended. I have no doubt he would have been used this year, but just not as much as he has been if Damien would have played this year.

so you agree they don't feel CEH is good enough (yet).

1 minute ago, mjb said:

we will see...but at best this will turn solid rb's into flex options.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

I imagine if I owned Gaskins, I would be holding my breath he doesn't go to Miami. Bell would make him practically useless. Part time player would be a blessing. 

Fam I own gaskins and CEH and bell I'm dying over here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Seems silly that KC would do this, unless they feel CEH just isn't good?

I doubt they feel that but I dont think they view him as a workhorse RB. Their depth behind him is also terrible.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Fair, maybe they'd rather CEH be a COP back.

TBH I think he'd be more successful (at least initially) with 10-12 well designed plays for him vs trying to grind tough yards off tackle. I don't think they planned to use him like this when they drafted him.

• Like 1