Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

Just now, Thrill22 said:

what is Miami's motivation to sign a 28 yr old RB.  they are not going to win the Div.  small chance to make wild card. just have your fun and then get decent draft capital. 

spacer.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Magoo said:

Man KC would be so interesting.  Might not even affect CEH as much as people would think 

Personally I think CEH would be better than people think, I wouldn't unload for peanuts.  If you trade, get something for him, he will still have value for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

what is Miami's motivation to sign a 28 yr old RB.  they are not going to win the Div.  small chance to make wild card. just have your fun and then get decent draft capital. 

 

They've got a bunch of cheap players and a lot of cap space. Bell helps with their fanbase now and ups their cache for future free agents. In the grand scheme of things a two year deal for him is pretty inexpensive.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, trilly said:

Feels to me like he's going MIA - try to get as much $ since he blew it before, he lives there, etc.

Dude got 30 million guaranteed. He could have made more IF he had played well and stayed healthy, but in this sport and especially at that position, gambling on health is dicey. He played it safe and got 30 million guaranteed, instead of gambling with 15 million. I have no idea how that could be remotely defined as "...blew it before..."

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Think of all the people who traded up to get the 1.01 pick in dynasty so they could take CEH, expecting to get four years of RB1 value (and perhaps top 5 RB value) and now having to sweat out the possible arrival of this guy and with Damien Williams coming back potentially next season.  Unlucky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TroutFister said:

how the heck would it not? ceh gets like 95% of the load already. 

 

Improved efficiency. More burst on a designed screen or end around having not just smashed into the line several times.

 

Edited by PrestigeWW
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Once he does sign somewhere imma be sad. I love the anticipation.....especially on this forum..... refresh, refresh, refresh, go to the bathroom, refresh refresh...

Seriously. I’m “working” and refreshing every minute. Anxious CEH owner here. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrestigeWW said:

 

Improved efficiency. More burst on a designed screen or end around having not just smashed into the line several times.

 

that would make his numbers extremely maddening to predict week to week. sure he might have extra juice for a big run here and there, but that's impossible to predict. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Once he does sign somewhere imma be sad. I love the anticipation.....especially on this forum..... refresh, refresh, refresh, go to the bathroom, refresh refresh...

I think it was only 29 pages when he got released

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Once he does sign somewhere imma be sad. I love the anticipation.....especially on this forum..... refresh, refresh, refresh, go to the bathroom, refresh refresh...

YEAH this!! Stuff like this doesn't happen too often, and if you LOVE fantasy football, you enjoy times like this.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TroutFister said:

that would make his numbers extremely maddening to predict week to week. sure he might have extra juice for a big run here and there, but that's impossible to predict. 

I mean, thats what I thought he'd be when he was drafted. A guy that gets a few hand offs to go along with 4-6 catches and a few punt returns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mjb said:

Personally I think CEH would be better than people think, I wouldn't unload for peanuts.  If you trade, get something for him, he will still have value for sure.

I agree with you on this, KC is currently using 3 total backs (CEH, Darrell Williams, and Darwin Thompson), bringing in LeVeon Bell could just consolidate that down to 2backs. Also Bell could just eat into targets that would go to players like Robinson and Pringle (& Eric Fisher?). Will CEH get less touches with him there? Of course, but it doesn't mean he becomes a useless fantasy asset.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...