• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, spawelcz said:

I agree with you on this, KC is currently using 3 total backs (CEH, Darrell Williams, and Darwin Thompson), bringing in LeVeon Bell could just consolidate that down to 2backs. Also Bell could just eat into targets that would go to players like Robinson and Pringle (& Eric Fisher?). Will CEH get less touches with him there? Of course, but it doesn't mean he becomes a useless fantasy asset.

Yes, it would likely be a 2 man RB duo, like most teams in the NFL.  Guys like D Will/Darwin, would be dropped in 20 team leagues.

6 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

There is no Source that can give Concrete evidence. Even the sources are speculating. 

The reporters covering this story have a clear history of having connections and being reasonably accurate, even if they miss some. It's disingenuous to pretend that's remotely equal to some random poster here just writing stuff in the forums.

• Like 3

Okay.. so this is not an assistant coach question, I was just talking with a buddy and discussing Leveon future value.

So if he signs with either the Dolphins or Chiefs, would you rather have Bell or for example David Johnson? Both seem to be a slow downed version of themselves at this point. 

Just now, LarryDavid said:

Okay.. so this is not an assistant coach question, I was just talking with a buddy and discussing Leveon future value.

So if he signs with either the Dolphins or Chiefs, would you rather have Bell or for example David Johnson? Both seem to be a slow downed version of themselves at this point. 

Bell.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LarryDavid said:

A timeshare in a new system or a guy with the whole backfield to himself that has been with the team pre season. I think you can make that choice without even have to exercise your brain cells.