Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Does Bell care more about money and a lifestyle or winning a ring?

Just now, ginocan said:

A timeshare in a new system or a guy with the whole backfield to himself that has been with the team pre season. I think you can make that choice without even have to exercise your brain cells. 

I don’t know.

Chiefs Bell > David Johnson > Dolphins Bell

• Like 2

He's already lost out on $ before. A ring isn't guaranteed with any team at all. He lives and trains in MIA in the offseason and apparently they're "waving $ around". I bet he goes MIA, unfortunately for Gaskin holders (myself included).

Edited by trilly

Just now, tpat30 said:

I don’t know.

Chiefs Bell > David Johnson > Dolphins Bell

You kidding me? I’d much rather have Bell on the dolphins. He becomes THE guy the offense moves the ball through. He’d have parker and Williams to keep defenses honest. Fitz slinging the ball. No competition really for touches. It’s a dream scenario.

Just now, Bish0p said:

Apparently BJ Penn ran into Bell at LV airport, sayanora jacobs.

I think he was taking a connecting flight to LA

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

You kidding me? I’d much rather have Bell on the dolphins. He becomes THE guy the offense moves the ball through. He’d have parker and Williams to keep defenses honest. Fitz slinging the ball. No competition really for touches. It’s a dream scenario.

He was the guy in NY as well and sucked because of the system, ect. Miami is just like NY IMO....

Bell in KC would be ideal for fantasy purposes. 

Source: My opinion

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I don’t know! Chiefs running backs have historically done well with Reid. Then again he’s never had someone like Mahomes, but the Fitzpatrick show will blow up like always and Miami will underperform.

I guess we’ll find out.

Just now, tpat30 said:

I don’t know! Chiefs running backs have historically done well with Reid. Then again he’s never had someone like Mahomes, but the Fitzpatrick show will blow up like always and Miami will underperform.

I guess we’ll find out.

Not since Hunt got released.

I think he returns close to Steelers form with the Chiefs. There's just too many weapons teams have to account for against the Chiefs, to also deal with an elevated run game would be nightmare fuel. Miami Bell... think slightly better than the Jets if they include him in the passing game, but their O-line is trash.

Not great for twitter to be down for the last hour when we're all waiting for news.

• Like 1

Everyone that thinks he is a sure thing in KC is delusional.

Mahones can run it himself or try to get cute with Reek or Mecole. There isn't a large volume of running work to get... Bell essentially makes himself and CEH Flex or RB4 plays

19 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yup. 

It's all gonna come down to the Benjamin's, and Miami's gonna win. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, harck said:

Doesn't he lose out on some sort of bonus from the Jets if he doesn't sign today? Was reading something along those lines this morning.

No.

I'd be happy with Bell going to KC or MIA for fantasy. I know CHI was a high contender and moving from Gase to Naggy doesn't seem ideal. Bell will thrive in KC or MIA which is good for me. Just go ahead and pick so I can start you possibly next week!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

He was the guy in NY as well and sucked because of the system, ect. Miami is just like NY IMO....

Bell in KC would be ideal for fantasy purposes. 

Source: My opinion

Miami is way ahead of NY as far as the offense is concerned. Not the same thing.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I guess we’ll find out.

Not with CEH there. He isn’t going away they are just going to get in each other’s way in KC.

Just now, Nappyroots said:

I'd be happy with Bell going to KC or MIA for fantasy. I know CHI was a high contender and moving from Gase to Naggy doesn't seem ideal. Bell will thrive in KC or MIA which is good for me. Just go ahead and pick so I can start you possibly next week!

Same. Scooped him off waivers weeks ago. I don’t need him to carry my team, just a decent shot at 80-100 total yards & a TD each week as a flex.

I’d rather he go to KC if for no other reason that it’ll make him easier to trade, but Miami is still an improvement over the Gase-fire that is the Jets.

2 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Miami is way ahead of NY as far as the offense is concerned. Not the same thing.

Indeed

Edited by SyNdicateZ

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

Man KC would be so interesting.  Might not even affect CEH as much as people would think 

not if the play them together and line him up in slot.  There is no reason this can semi resemble a Hunt/Chubb  or Ekeler/Gordon committee where both are fantasy relevant and score buckets of TDs.

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

I cant remember the last time the Dolphins had a RB that I was scared of facing in fantasy/real life. Why? cause their System sux. Take Damien Williams for example. As soon as that dude left Miami and went to KC he because a stud. Why? Well ..... the system.

Ricky Williams was probably the last no?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Magoo said:

Only 60ish percent snap share.  

so he will get even less....

CEH has 81 carries, 27 targets
Williams has 11 carries, 11 targets
Thompson has 6 carries, 3 targets

CEH gets 78% of the offensive volume run through the rb currently...CEH isn't even in the top 12 as an rb in fantasy, getting Bell would CRUSH his value.