Rotoworld.com Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

sky rocket is a bit much, hes gonna share the ball with ceh who for the most part has been an effective runner. buffalo was the team that would have given him the most value because moss and singletary absolutely suck. 

Oh come on man! Give it up with your nonsense. A rookie that’s played 5 games versus Lev? Let’s get real my man. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TroutFister said:

considering bell has just joined the chiefs, lets wait and see what happens...quite frankly it's all doom and gloom for ceh for at least this year. imo

You could be right. He didn’t seem to be thriving with his current role so maybe a change could help his efficiency. 

Just now, harck said:

A top3 pass catching back in the league just signed with one of the best passing offenses in the league? Not to mention CEH struggles at the goal line standing at 5'7", so Bell will, in all likelihood, get the goal line work. Yeah, he skyrocketed. We're going from an awful Jets situation to James White on steroids in PPR.

very accurately described - this is essentially a James White on supersoldier serum type role with a mix of goal line work as well.  Bell def is gonna cement RB2 value in PPR

• Like 1
Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

Because we own Bell, you’re not thrilled because you own CEH. 

I own both. So it’s not like I’m biased against bell. I just don’t see this helping either player. Better than him on the jets but nothing to be thrilled about.

6 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

sky rocket is a bit much, hes gonna share the ball with ceh who for the most part has been an effective runner. buffalo was the team that would have given him the most value because moss and singletary absolutely suck. 

I can see CEH mostly going to 3rd down role--he is only a rookie right now and has plenty of time to take over the backfield in the future and learn from a veteran. Even if bell only splits 50/50 (which is worst case scenario) he is gonna eat with Mahomes keeping defenses from stacking the box against him like he got with NYJ. His value skyrocketed. Maybe Bills would have been better, but this is SURE AS HELL better than full time role with NYJ. 

FYI I don't own shares of either players

Edited by trolltoll
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I have no idea why people are thrilled about this. I hope they are right and I’m wrong own both CEH and bell and I just see both being flex plays.

Look at it like this; Bell will get more goal line opps with KC than NY but KC’s runs blocking hasn’t been good this year. Bell will also probably chip in with a couple catches each game. I own CEH more than Bell and I would say CEH value drops and Bells rises. 

5 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I have no idea why people are thrilled about this. I hope they are right and I’m wrong own both CEH and bell and I just see both being flex plays.

me too, i guess bell's value goes up a little from being on the abysmal jets...but guessing on which games each of these guys can be serviceable rb2's when one was drafted as an rb1 is going to be maddening. the chiefs have barely used their backs in the red zone this year, will things change with bell in the fold now?

1 minute ago, affliction said:

Look at it like this; Bell will get more goal line opps with KC than NY but KC’s runs blocking hasn’t been good this year. Bell will also probably chip in with a couple catches each game. I own CEH more than Bell and I would say CEH value drops and Bells rises. 

I def think bell is better in KC than the jets. Not arguing that. I’m just not seeing RB1 with CEH there. RB2 at best.

Edited by StevenSC400
Just now, affliction said:

While this may be true, Mahommes at least keeps boxes from being stacked, unlike NYJ

Just now, TroutFister said:

me too, i guess bell's value goes up a little from being on the abysmal jets...but guessing on which games each of these guys can be serviceable rb2's when one was drafted as an rb1 is going to be maddening. the chiefs have barely used their backs in the red zone this year, will things change with bell in the fold now?

They've barely used RBs in the redzone because their primary RB is 5'7" and got stuffed beyond belief multiple times in their first week. CEH is not a goal line back. They now have a goal line back.

2 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

That’s whAt I’m saying. Mahomes throws the ball all game and not even to his RBs lol. I think people must not watch chiefs games. 

Edited by StevenSC400
3 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

I can see CEH mostly going to 3rd down role--he is only a rookie right now and has plenty of time to take over the backfield in the future and learn from a veteran. Even if bell only splits 50/50 (which is worst case scenario) he is gonna eat with Mahomes keeping defenses from stacking the box against him like he got with NYJ. His value skyrocketed. Maybe Bills would have been better, but this is SURE AS HELL better than full time role with NYJ. 

i don't see bell eating, i mean sure his fantasy outlook has improved being on the chiefs but i actually see him getting less volume than he did in new york. time will tell. but i can confidently say that this move hurts ceh owners the most. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, StevenSC400 said:

I def think bell is better in KC than the jets. Not arguing that. I’m just not seeing RB1 with CEH there. RB2 at best.

agreed i'd say he's a rb2 in ppr leagues.  Def enhanced value from his Jet's status with the current RB landscape - most of us will take this since bell was drafted as most people's RB2 or RB3 anyways.