Rotoworld.com Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

That’s whAt I’m saying. Mahomes throws the ball all game lol. I think people must not watch chiefs games. 

i've watched all their games, and they seem allergic to run the ball in the red zone. lol 
what's funny is that they have been very effective passing it as butker hasn't had many fg attempts this year. so i don't see much changing. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

i don't see bell eating, i mean sure his fantasy outlook has improved being on the chiefs but i actually see him getting less volume than he did in new york. time will tell. but i can confidently say that this move hurts ceh owners the most. 

He probably will receive less volume, but the volume he will get in KC is going to be more valuable. He is going to have more space to run without stacked boxes all the time. I have a bad feeling (as I am Mahomes owner) that they will also start running near the goal line more often with Bell as well. KC can also extend drives much better than the Jets, so his volume may not be reduced much at all even with splitting carries.