Savatage79

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

It's November 2020. Le'Veon Bell scores his third touchdown of the game while Clyde Edwards-Helaire finishes his eighth round of dynamic stretching. The Rotoworld forums have crashed permanently. Antonio Brown catches a 50-yeard bomb from Russel Wilson. In the distance, sirens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Looks like #1 overall in not allowed to tackle leagues.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, vercrazy said:

Looks like #1 overall in not allowed to tackle leagues.

Lot of snark up in here, don't shoot the messenger. 

14 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Lot of snark up in here, don't shoot the messenger. 

Sorry I meant it with love, appreciate you sharing it! 

• Like 1

Just now, vercrazy said:

Sorry I meant it with love, appreciate you sharing it! 

No worries fam.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PrestigeWW said:

35/65/2 incoming

Spread out judiciously over the next five weeks.

31 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Spread out judiciously over the next five weeks.

You're nothing if not consistent 🙃

On 10/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, TeeGee60 said:

Not trying to stir the pot, but too funny not to post

Mike Clay is a clown and hasn’t been accurate since Knowshon Moreno was in the league.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Benching him today for Gio. I’d like to see how they use him before confidentially starting him

Yeah-  pounding snow and temps in the teens isn’t where you want to roll out a new player after months off.  

confidently benching.  But if he flashes at all....oh boy...next week gets fun vs NYJ

6 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Yeah-  pounding snow and temps in the teens isn’t where you want to roll out a new player after months off.  

confidently benching.  But if he flashes at all....oh boy...next week gets fun vs NYJ

I want him to get his feet wet (literally in the snow) this week so he can be fully unleashed next week when I need him vs NYJ.

Revenge game as well. I'm sure he'll want to give it hard to Mr. Gase with a TD or two. Gotta think Reid will oblige.

• Like 2

I think 8-10 touches today (or, in other words, Darrel Williams).  Likely to be more as the season goes on but I wouldn't count on more than that.  Not startable today unless you're happy with a TD-or-bust flex option.

This was a really re-assuring game. He had nearly half the groundwork and will almost assuredly get more passes going forward. It was a frustrating game to watch because Mahomes is definitely not used to playing with a premier pass catching back. There were several plays where he ate sacks or threw it away failing to read a wide open Bell.

Guessing they didn't have much time to rep pass plays with the few days he has been on the squad.

Edited by harck
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, harck said:

This was a really re-assuring game. He had nearly half the groundwork and will almost assuredly get more passes going forward. It was a frustrating game to watch because Mahomes is definitely not used to playing with a premier pass catching back. There were several plays where he ate sacks or threw it away failing to read a wide open Bell.

Guessing they didn't have much time to rep pass plays with the few days he has been on the squad.

Naw hes done that all year... 

1 week in without grasp of the playbook and took half the work...smh figured CEH had another week before the takeover