• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sSektor said:

If he puts up another dud this week it's probably safe to assume he's just washed and/or relegated to change of pace duties rest of season.

Another...another dud?  How many more is it going to take?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

starting cause Im stubborn and dont have many RB options.  I refuse to believe this guy cant contribute in this offense. I think KC will be out to prove something since LV upset them last time. KC coming out of the BYE, I think they try to demoralize the Raiders to make a statement, and Bell plays mop up duty in the 4th qrtr.

8 carries, 30 yards

5 catches, 36 yards, 1 TD.

Bank him as an RB2.  where's the whiskey...

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

starting cause Im stubborn and dont have many RB options.  I refuse to believe this guy cant contribute in this offense. I think KC will be out to prove something since LV upset them last time. KC coming out of the BYE, I think they try to demoralize the Raiders to make a statement, and Bell plays mop up duty in the 4th qrtr.

8 carries, 30 yards

5 catches, 36 yards, 1 TD.

Bank him as an RB2.  where's the whiskey...

While I respect your perseverance, it’s time to call it a day.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Another...another dud?  How many more is it going to take?

I'm just curious to see what, if anything, changes with the Chiefs run game after the bye. I own exactly zero shares of Bell but a few of Clyde for what it's worth. Not exactly thrilled with the Chiefs usage of RBs in general the past few weeks.

Edited by sSektor
3 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Have been hanging onto him as a lottery ticket. 

Now about to drop him for a kicker.

i'd hold this week coming off the bye. if it's the same story as the past several weeks, i'd go ahead and drop in week 12.

17 hours ago, sSektor said:

I'm just curious to see what, if anything, changes with the Chiefs run game after the bye. I own exactly zero shares of Bell but a few of Clyde for what it's worth. Not exactly thrilled with the Chiefs usage of RBs in general the past few weeks.

They went in to the bye with a record of 8-1 while averaging the 2nd most points per game in the league. Why would they change anything about their offense or their run game? We might not be thrilled with how they're using their RBs but...it's working. There's no reason to change anything. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Is he completely washed up?

Looks to be the case. He needs big running lanes now and can barely break a tackle anymore. If one isn't available he's going for negative yardage more often than not.

2 hours ago, sSektor said:

Looks to be the case. He needs big running lanes now and can barely break a tackle anymore. If one isn't available he's going for negative yardage more often than not.

Don't know why everyone keeps saying this.

He looked fine. Had a couple of nice slippery runs where he got more than I thought he would.

That said, I don't own him and don't want to own him because he's clearly taking a back seat to CEL.