Sign in to follow this  
Samuelore

Looking for 10-12 Teams H2H Points League

Looking for a serious league to join, 10-12 teams H2H Points preferably. Open to cash leagues as well. Do let me know if there is an opening in your league and I'll email you my details. Thanks!

Samuel 

Please provide a email contact if you interested in joining with the league standards and League settings shown below: 

Please provide a little something about yourself. 
We are not looking to hear about how many Trophies you won, but instead what kind of attitude and drive you will bring to this league. 
Check your arrogance at the door! Lol 

12 team Head to Head - 
 4 player keeper league
(No keeper year limit).
-It is a head to head category scoring league.
-Unlimited add-drop
- Daily move

Our league is Looking for a active GM whom have no quit and who are baseball savvy to take on any Team and challenge presented from the start of joining the league,till the championship is decided and do it again the next season is what we are looking for. Someone not afraid to keep the lines of trade communications open and never look for a reason to shut the door. Be creative and don't think 2 dimensional. 

If you truly enjoy Draft Day and Moneyball movies then this may be a league for you.

Are you up to the challenge?
Dedicated to their team GM only apply.
No mid-season quitters or someonewho is in too many other leagues to be able to provide the attention needed for this league. 

Draft Type:Live Standard Draft

Draft Time:Sun Mar 22 2:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]Live Draft Pick Time:1 Minute, 30 Seconds

Keeper Settings:Yes, enable Keeper LeagueManagement tools

Keeper Deadline Date:Sun Mar 15 3:00am EDTMax 

Teams:12

Scoring Type:Head-to-HeadPlayer Universe:All baseballNew Players Become Available:As soon as Yahoo adds them 
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season:No maximum

Max Trades for Entire SeasonNo maximum

Trade End Date:August 9, 2020 NoWaiver Time:1 day
Waiver Type:Continual rolling list

Waiver Mode:Standard

Review:CommissionerTrade Reject Time:1 day
Post Draft Players:Free Agents

Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum

Min innings pitched per team per week:50

Weekly Deadline:Daily - TodayStart Scoring on:Week 1Playoffs:6 teams - Week 22, 23 and 24 (ends Sunday, Sep 20) 

Playoff Tie-Breaker:Best regular season record vs opponent wins

Playoff Reseeding:No

Lock Eliminated Teams:No

Divisions:No

Permissions:Commissioner Only

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL, NA

Batters Stat Categories:Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories:Wins (W), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds (SV+H)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Is this a new league or one that has already been running. If it is the latter, am I taking over someone's keepers?

I am starting a 10 Team, ESPN H2H points league (no keepers), $25 buy in (league safe). Draft will be mid/late March, regular season will end mid August so the playoffs will be over by time NFL starts. My email address is timothy.rutkowski@gmail.com if you’re interested. 

16 team Baseball Fantasy H2H Points Keeper League has a team available as we begin our 9th season in 2020.

The league is called Can of Corn and is a CBS Commissioner League.  $110 Annual League Fee. We include limited keepers as well as minor league development slots. (Details below in League Constitution)

All pay-ins / pay-outs are done through PayPal. 

The team available picks 4th in each round of the upcoming draft.  The team has excellent keeper choices (Springer 7th Round, Devers 11th) and a full complement of prospects in Minors status.  This team is likely to compete immediately with even a mediocre draft.

Keeper deadline is March 6, Draft March 21.

Email me at jimchait@gmail.com if interested.  You can be added as owner to look at the team and within the league to help you make your decision.  Ask me any questions you may have.

9 hours ago, Samuelore said:

Looking for a serious league to join, 10-12 teams H2H Points preferably. Open to cash leagues as well. Do let me know if there is an opening in your league and I'll email you my details. Thanks!

hey just sent you an email about an open spot in one of my leagues.       let me know if interested in more details

We have a ten team AA themed league we’re recruiting for. 

You can find the info here: 

The league you’d probably be interested in is the Southern League.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/47558/invitation?key=814224ed4c95b6ca&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=5cc09882eb216613

$250$ NEW LEAGUE STARTING UP LOOKING FOR ACTIVE AND COMPETITIVE OWNERS. 7X7 CATEGORIES (R, H, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP & W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, QS). 27 TEAM ROSTERS AS FOLLOWS: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL & SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P & 5 BN W/ 3 IL AND 2 NA. PAYMENT WILL BE THROUGH YAHOO. 1ST PLACE- $1,550 2ND PLACE- $750 3RD PLACE- $350 1ST PLACE AT END OF REGULAR SEASON- $350. 

Hi my name is Christopher and I run a 16 team league with my brother. I'm looking for owners. If you or anyone you know is interested please let me know. Link is below. $50 buy in. Auction draft. All money is paid to and out through league safe.