1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I understood the conference rivalry over the years but I did not know the owners didnt like each other😂

Yeah, it's easy to miss if you don't pay attention year round. It would be the ultimate slap in the fact to NE

I think Indy is a little too smart to let their entire franchise turn in to a publicity stunt.  The Glazers?  Not so much.

9 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I think Indy is a little too smart to let their entire franchise turn in to a publicity stunt.

Jim Irsay

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Brady just posted this....

Image may contain: possible text that says 'tombrady wanted to say thank you to all of the incredible fans and Patriots supporters. MA been home for twenty years. It truly happiest decades could have envisioned in life have nothing but love and gratitude for time New England. support has been overwhelming- Iwish every player could experience My children were raised here and always embraced California kid as love commitment loyalty to teams winning city means more will ever know. enough for the support of our team. packed training camps out stadiums mostly victory parades. have been so blessed to share them with you all.'Image may contain: possible text that says 'tried to represent us always in most honorable way, and fought hard with my teammates to help bring victory and triumph even in the most dire situations. You opened your heart to me, and opened my heart to you. And Pats Nation will always be part of me. I don't know what my football future holds but it is time for me to open new for my life and career. thank the of my heart and will always love you and what we have shared a lifetime full of fun memories.'

Edited by fletch44

Assuming he goes to Tampa, Brady should improve his fantasy stock here.  More weapons, better climate, the defense is shoddy which leads to shootouts. 

• Like 1

I know the Raiders just signed Mariota but I still wouldn't be shocked he ended up there. But, I would think LA has to be the front runner now.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sSektor said:

Giselle has spoken, Tom is going to play at home .. . in Los Angeles. 

The writing was on the wall when she sold their home in MA and bought a new one in CT to be closer to NYC.😂

Edited by dashoe

2nd video is a live look at the current situation in the Bostonia area (me included)

Amazing how a simple announcement can empty the bandwagon so quickly. 😂

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Amazing how a simple announcement can empty the bandwagon so quickly. 😂

The Brady lovers can enjoy their brand new team next season. Glad this is beginning to filter out the true Pats fans from the bandwagoners.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Or...is this just a stunt to try to get the Patriots to increase their offer?

9 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Or...is this just a stunt to try to get the Patriots to increase their offer?

It's not the money. Giselle doesnt want to be there anymore. 

Her view is if he isnt playing for a guaranteed SB then what is the point for her to  pretend that she enjoys being in a cold weather stadium inside her heated luxury box, posing for the paparazzi in her perfectly styled hair, makeup and outfits. 

She's just not that into New England anymore 🤣

Personally I would love to see Brady play in LA because it's the perfect fit for his last couple of years but  from the front office perspective it just doesnt make sense, to punt Rivers and sign Brady.

Tampa is probably the most desperate to have him.

He should have put his ego aside and resigned with the Pats for one last hurrah; it's not like he doesnt understand the way Hoodie uses contracts to build a team.;  I doubt he is surprised by what they offered him.

Brady/Fitzmagic film room is the only reality television I could say I would watch.

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Personally I would love to see Brady play in LA because it's the perfect fit for his last couple of years but  from the front office perspective it just doesnt make sense, to punt Rivers and sign Brady.

Tampa is probably the most desperate to have him.

He should have put his ego aside and resigned with the Pats for one last hurrah; it's not like he doesnt understand the way Hoodie uses contracts to build a team.;  I doubt he is surprised by what they offered him.

Disagree with this.  Tom Brady quite obviously believes that he is a special snowflake and is worthy of an exception to the usual procedures of Belichick's Patriots.  Public flirtations with other teams have been all about leverage.  More money and more say in the offense and adding "weapons."  I never thought that would work, but Brady clearly did.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DoYourJob said:

The Brady lovers can enjoy their brand new team next season. Glad this is beginning to filter out the true Pats fans from the bandwagoners.

it is interesting how Brady fans view themselves as true NE fans.

How long will they support NE during the rebuild  when the losses start to roll in and they struggle to make the playoffs. 🤔

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

OJ Howard's Outlook looking up if TB12 goes to TB.

isnt' that stating the obvious considering  OJ was one of the biggest fantasy busts last season?

My guess is OJ or Brate will not be in Tampa this season.  Either one of them is more valuable for another team  or as trading pieces, than having them both in Tampa.  Brate is making too much money to play as the other pass catching TE in a offense that values the blocking TE over pass catching and OJ will need to be paid to extend him either with a new contract or a tag.

How can his outlook go any lower? 😂

Edited by dashoe