1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

 

 

This has always been about what Giselle wants 😂

What does Giselle want, money? She's even richer than brady is and if it was about the money than brady wouldn't have taken discounted contracts his entire career. Tom only cares about rings and winning. Which is why im surprised that he left the pats, because thats where his best chance at winning was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

What does Giselle want, money? She's even richer than brady is and if it was about the money than brady wouldn't have taken discounted contracts his entire career. Tom only cares about rings and winning. Which is why im surprised that he left the pats, because thats where his best chance at winning was

 

She wants  all year sun, warm beaches and easy international air access to her LA home or Brazil.

She is pulling the plug on Tom playing his hobby in cold NE. . .🤣

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

She wants  all year sun, warm beaches and easy international air access to her LA home or Brazil.

She is pulling the plug on Tom playing his hobby in cold NE. . .🤣

 

SELECTIVELY RETIRED FROM POSTING*** 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shakestreet said:

SELECTIVELY RETIRED FROM POSTING*** 🤣

 

I only post for the big stuff.  You guys can post like crazy in the Shepard, Minshew,Arob threads. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dale Arnold - Verified on Twitter

 

Says Brady to Bucs is a done deal, going to be announced tomorrow

 

Leggo Bucs! Superbowl incoming! woot woot  🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bucs just seem like an odd place for tom. Sure i think Arians will work with brady and will be good for him, and i also think that the wr corps are a mega upgrade. But if tom only cares about rings and winning, idk why he would want to go to the nfc south. Thats a tough division 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

The bucs just seem like an odd place for tom. Sure i think Arians will work with brady and will be good for him, and i also think that the wr corps are a mega upgrade. But if tom only cares about rings and winning, idk why he would want to go to the nfc south. Thats a tough division 

 

Yea def a tough division compared to what hes used to hah, huge weapons upgrade but i think a Fantasy downgrade for Evans and Godwin as crazy as that might sound

 

Collin Cowherd also reporting brady to bucs fyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Dale Arnold - Verified on Twitter

 

Says Brady to Bucs is a done deal, going to be announced tomorrow

 

Leggo Bucs! Superbowl incoming! woot woot  🤞

 

 How will Brady survive 6 and 7 step drops?  I suggest he add 15lbs of muscle this offseason to take the hits 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

The bucs just seem like an odd place for tom. Sure i think Arians will work with brady and will be good for him, and i also think that the wr corps are a mega upgrade. But if tom only cares about rings and winning, idk why he would want to go to the nfc south. Thats a tough division 

 

 maybe Tom wants to finally prove to the world he is not a "system" QB  and he  has a canon for an arm 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

Yea def a tough division compared to what hes used to hah, huge weapons upgrade but i think a Fantasy downgrade for Evans and Godwin as crazy as that might sound

 

Collin Cowherd also reporting brady to bucs fyi

 

 Rojo may get benched for the season when he fails to pick up the blitz that levels Tom. 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

 Rojo may get benched for the season when he fails to pick up the blitz that levels Tom. 😱

 

Refs wont allow it! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So when will Brisset back to the Patriots be announced?😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

If this happens i will for the first time in my life purchase a Tom Brady Jersey, just to wear around patriots fans during a Patriots game 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

This is the other side of the Brady legacy that none of the fanboys acknowledge.

He had great defenses that gave him a chance to win games. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My best guess is that he is choosing Tampa because of the receiving weapons and because he wants to work with a player friendly coach that will let him air it out and have more control over the offense. Will be very interesting to see him playing for a coach and team that couldn't be more different than the pats. Also, where in the F is Jameis going to end up? Would the Bears dare torture their fans further by replacing TruBUSTsky with Famous Jameis??? And it's a mortal lock that Brissett ends up back in New England.

Edited by paulwall29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sSektor said:

 

Why stick to a high flying offense that just led to their assumed franchise QB throwing 30 picks? Brady and his offensive knowledge would vastly improve the offense and Arians himself would probably be for whatever changes he wants.

Arians always runs the exact same system, regardless of personnel.  See Howard, OJ, 2019 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

No state income tax and non-stop private jet flights to Brazil, LA,NYC,France is why Giselle chose Tampa 🤣

Edited by dashoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 9:15 AM, shakestreet said:

Tom will be taking his talents to Tampa. 

Bingo 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winston is going to have to go to camp somewhere and compete for a job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Brady was smart. Now hes Florida Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.