1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

38 minutes ago, dashoe said:

This has always been about what Giselle wants 😂

What does Giselle want, money? She's even richer than brady is and if it was about the money than brady wouldn't have taken discounted contracts his entire career. Tom only cares about rings and winning. Which is why im surprised that he left the pats, because thats where his best chance at winning was

1 minute ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

What does Giselle want, money? She's even richer than brady is and if it was about the money than brady wouldn't have taken discounted contracts his entire career. Tom only cares about rings and winning. Which is why im surprised that he left the pats, because thats where his best chance at winning was

She wants  all year sun, warm beaches and easy international air access to her LA home or Brazil.

She is pulling the plug on Tom playing his hobby in cold NE. . .🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

She wants  all year sun, warm beaches and easy international air access to her LA home or Brazil.

She is pulling the plug on Tom playing his hobby in cold NE. . .🤣

SELECTIVELY RETIRED FROM POSTING*** 🤣

Just now, shakestreet said:

SELECTIVELY RETIRED FROM POSTING*** 🤣

I only post for the big stuff.  You guys can post like crazy in the Shepard, Minshew,Arob threads. 😂

Dale Arnold - Verified on Twitter

Says Brady to Bucs is a done deal, going to be announced tomorrow

Leggo Bucs! Superbowl incoming! woot woot  🤞

The bucs just seem like an odd place for tom. Sure i think Arians will work with brady and will be good for him, and i also think that the wr corps are a mega upgrade. But if tom only cares about rings and winning, idk why he would want to go to the nfc south. Thats a tough division 

9 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

The bucs just seem like an odd place for tom. Sure i think Arians will work with brady and will be good for him, and i also think that the wr corps are a mega upgrade. But if tom only cares about rings and winning, idk why he would want to go to the nfc south. Thats a tough division 

Yea def a tough division compared to what hes used to hah, huge weapons upgrade but i think a Fantasy downgrade for Evans and Godwin as crazy as that might sound

Collin Cowherd also reporting brady to bucs fyi

45 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Dale Arnold - Verified on Twitter

Says Brady to Bucs is a done deal, going to be announced tomorrow

Leggo Bucs! Superbowl incoming! woot woot  🤞

How will Brady survive 6 and 7 step drops?  I suggest he add 15lbs of muscle this offseason to take the hits 😅

47 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

maybe Tom wants to finally prove to the world he is not a "system" QB  and he  has a canon for an arm 😆

40 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Yea def a tough division compared to what hes used to hah, huge weapons upgrade but i think a Fantasy downgrade for Evans and Godwin as crazy as that might sound

Collin Cowherd also reporting brady to bucs fyi

Rojo may get benched for the season when he fails to pick up the blitz that levels Tom. 😱

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Rojo may get benched for the season when he fails to pick up the blitz that levels Tom. 😱

Refs wont allow it! lol

So when will Brisset back to the Patriots be announced?😆

If this happens i will for the first time in my life purchase a Tom Brady Jersey, just to wear around patriots fans during a Patriots game 😆

• Haha 1

This is the other side of the Brady legacy that none of the fanboys acknowledge.

He had great defenses that gave him a chance to win games. 😉

Posted (edited)

My best guess is that he is choosing Tampa because of the receiving weapons and because he wants to work with a player friendly coach that will let him air it out and have more control over the offense. Will be very interesting to see him playing for a coach and team that couldn't be more different than the pats. Also, where in the F is Jameis going to end up? Would the Bears dare torture their fans further by replacing TruBUSTsky with Famous Jameis??? And it's a mortal lock that Brissett ends up back in New England.

Edited by paulwall29

4 hours ago, sSektor said:

Why stick to a high flying offense that just led to their assumed franchise QB throwing 30 picks? Brady and his offensive knowledge would vastly improve the offense and Arians himself would probably be for whatever changes he wants.

Arians always runs the exact same system, regardless of personnel.  See Howard, OJ, 2019 season.

Posted (edited)

No state income tax and non-stop private jet flights to Brazil, LA,NYC,France is why Giselle chose Tampa 🤣

Edited by dashoe

On 2/16/2020 at 9:15 AM, shakestreet said:

Tom will be taking his talents to Tampa. 

Bingo 

• Like 1

Winston is going to have to go to camp somewhere and compete for a job.

I thought Brady was smart. Now hes Florida Man