1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

😆 thanks for the laugh. Anything helps during quarantine.

You think that’s funny...Just wait for your Pats disastrous season to come 🤞 

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 1

I think most of the Patriot 20 year bandwagon fans are going to switch to being Buc fans this year for some odd reason...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, JE7HorseGod said:

"What is the greatest play in NFL history, and why is it this?"

John Elway helicopters into Super Bowl lore - The San Diego Union ...

GET OFF ME HE SAYS TO DARREN SHARPER 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I think most of the Patriot 20 year bandwagon fans are going to switch to being Buc fans this year for some odd reason...

LOL, it's funny that you think all Pats fans are bandwagon fans: some of us went through some people damn lean years...I will cheer for Brady and hope he does well

• Thanks 1

I know there are some real John Hannah Steve Grogan and before Patriot people that hang out here.  Not talking about them.

Brady has commandeered the media to make the entire NFL offseason about Brady, like he's some Lebron James.  In reality, he is a soon-to-be 43 year old QB who just had a bad season.

5 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Pats all day. But yes, I will keep my eye on Brady as well and hope for the best for him and tbe Bucs. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I know there are some real John Hannah Steve Grogan and before Patriot people that hang out here.  Not talking about them.

Brady has commandeered the media to make the entire NFL offseason about Brady, like he's some Lebron James.  In reality, he is a soon-to-be 43 year old QB who just had a bad season.

"like he's some Lebron James."

Of coarse The Greatest Of All Time deserves all the focus. Brady IS the equivalent if not more than Lebron ..I mean Brady does only have 6 rings..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Are people not allowed to also be a fan of the team their favorite player went to?

Not that this applies to me as I have been a lifelong Bucs fan.

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

"like he's some Lebron James."

Of coarse The Greatest Of All Time deserves all the focus. Brady IS the equivalent if not more than Lebron ..I mean Brady does only have 6 rings..

When Lebron made all the fuss about going to play in Florida, Lebron was the best player in the league at that time.

When Brady made all the fuss about going to play in Florida, he was, generously, about the 20th best QB in the league.

So I see a pretty big difference tbh.

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, Impreza178 said:

You think that’s funny...Just wait for your Pats disastrous season to come 🤞 

Those Denver Broncos fans should be focus on other stuff concerning there team. 

Sweet emoji.. are your toes crossed also? 

3 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

When Lebron made all the fuss about going to play in Florida, Lebron was the best player in the league at that time.

When Brady made all the fuss about going to play in Florida, he was, generously, about the 20th best QB in the league.

Nonsense... lol

I don’t remember Tom having a 75 minute televised special to announce he was taking his talents to south beach. 

No but Brady had a Hulu Superbowl commercial and 2 hour 11 minute interview with Howard Stern and on and on and on and on.

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

No but Brady had a Hulu Superbowl commercial and 2 hour 11 minute interview with Howard Stern and on and on and on and on.

Marketable QB taking up offers from companies for ads. Where have we seen this before?

What are the odds Brady gets benched before years end?      Old and immobile QB ,ranked only 20th best in league( 2019),  going to a new team and new system.

My stats say 3/1.

Biggest interest for me is who is going in to the season as the Bucs as the backup.   Brady may embarrass himself this coming season.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

What are the odds Brady gets benched before years end?      Old and immobile QB ,ranked only 20th best in league( 2019),  going to a new team and new system.

My stats say 3/1.

Biggest interest for me is who is going in to the season as the Bucs as the backup.   Brady may embarrass himself this coming season.

I think the odds that he’s benched for ineffectiveness are vanishingly small.  If he misses time, it will be due to injury - which is a fairly substantial risk given the circumstances.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

To no fault of his own he was the 20th best. His recievers (besides Edelman) were crap with No TE. 

This has been established already.

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

My stats say 3/1.

lol Not with those recievers...

Blaine Gabbart is the Back - UP.   

Almost worth a flyer .  He could put up monster numbers with Evans and Godwin.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Blaine Gabbart is the Back - UP.   

Almost worth a flyer .  He could put up monster numbers with Evans and Godwin.

lol Get Outah heaaaah!

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

My stats say 3/1.

Brady thinks his Bucs period is going to be like Manning to the Broncos or LeBron to the Heat.  In reality it will more like Emmitt Smith to Arizona.  Or Jerry Rice in Seattle.

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I think the odds that he’s benched for ineffectiveness are vanishingly small.  If he misses time, it will be due to injury - which is a fairly substantial risk given the circumstances.

Was Trubiesky benched last year due to injury or ineffectiveness?  Sometimes it is a point of pride to obscure the two...

Heck, next year might mark the first time in a couple of decades Brady doesn’t show up as “injured” on the weekly report.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BMcP said:

Heck, next year might mark the first time in a couple of decades Brady doesn’t show up as “injured” on the weekly report.

Instead of "questionable," Brady might be listed as "out" after the first three or four games when he takes a worse pounding in that short time than in the previous 6 seasons combined.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Was Trubiesky benched last year due to injury or ineffectiveness?  Sometimes it is a point of pride to obscure the two...

Trubisky , Lmao !! ... you did a funny.  Really, really hate Brady don’t you 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Thanks 1

Hate is a pretty strong word.  But I'll be pretty unlikely to select him in fantasy.