1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Apparently you do...

Nope. What randoms on a forum think of me as a fan is really low on life worries ATM. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Nope. What randoms on a forum think of me as a fan is really low on life worries ATM. 

Love the picture though! Looks like our pats bandwagon has openings. In case Hawks wants on board! 😂🤣

3 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

I never even knew bandwagon fans of the Texans or Bucs existed Lol . If you love the game ... be a fan of multiple teams & players. I love my Saints but I also root for the Rams, because it’s my hometown. 

1 hour ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Love the picture though! Looks like our pats bandwagon has openings. In case Hawks wants on board! 😂🤣

I’m a Seahawks and Lakers fan. So as far as I’m concerned both of you can f--- off... 😂

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

I’m a Seahawks and Lakers fan. So as far as I’m concerned both of you can f--- off... 😂

You too.. with love 33

Posted (edited)

Well the NFL cleared Brady of any wrongdoing much faster than I thought.  Apparently the story is that Brady just went to Leftwich's house to get his playbook.

While carrying two huge dufflebags.

Guess he just takes those wherever he goes, eh?

Edited by SharkSwimmer

8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Well the NFL cleared Brady of any wrongdoing much faster than I thought.  Apparently the story is that Brady just went to Leftwich's house to get his playbook.

While carrying two huge dufflebags.

Guess he just takes those wherever he goes, eh?

Why, yes.

Tom Brady's Huge Jacket | Know Your Meme

You can't see it, but he's actually holding 2 duffel bags under that coat.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

So old that I remember when Eason sr was a rook. 

Early life and high school career[edit]

Eason was born to Tony and Christine Eason and was raised in Lake Stevens, Washington. His father, Tony Eason, played college football at the University of Notre Dame,[1] but he should not be confused with quarterback Tony Eason who played for the New England Patriots in the 1980s.[2]

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

"... Apparently the story is that Brady just went to Leftwich's house to get his playbook. While carrying two huge dufflebags. Guess he just takes those wherever he goes, eh?"

When will people ever learn? He wasn't picking up a playbook, he was dropping them off! lol

• Haha 2

Btw I notice the longest thread on this forum (by far) is now dedicated to a 42yo QB - 45 pages in April!! And it's not even TomBradysCleats's fault.

• Haha 3

Just now, Boudewijn said:

Btw I notice the longest thread on this forum (by far) is now dedicated to a 42yo QB - 45 pages in April!! And it's not even TomBradysCleats's fault.

I find the lack of GIFs...disturbing.  We'll never get to Josh Gordon levels like this.

Obnoxious Boston Fan - Boston Sports News & Commentary - Boston.com

ALL ABOARD THE KINGDOM HEARTS HYPE TRAIN - GIF on Imgur

It'S Happening Ron Paul GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

So old that I remember when Eason sr was a rook. 

you’re a young pup. 

I had posters on the wall of Broadway Joe. He was so damn cool. 

Can we all agree or most of us agree that Tom Brady is not the same player is once was a few years ago? He certainly is on the downside of his career. The Buccaneers still don't have a running game that is consistent with Ronald Jones that Tom Brady will most certainly need because he is not going to be slinging the ball around to Godwin,Evans and even dumping it around to Gronk all the time. 

1 minute ago, BleachyBlonde said:

Can we all agree or most of us agree that Tom Brady is not the same player is once was a few years ago? He certainly is on the downside of his career. The Buccaneers still don't have a running game that is consistent with Ronald Jones that Tom Brady will most certainly need because he is not going to be slinging the ball around to Godwin,Evans and even dumping it around to Gronk all the time. 

Tom Brady will still finish top 10qb in real life and top 5 qb in fantasy even at his age. He still can play at a very high  level.

The bucs will be able to Run alot with success. Do we think defenses will stack the box with GRONK, GODWIN, AND EVANS? The Rb's will run wild. Defenses are going to have to literally double 3 recievers every play opening up a run game oppurtunity....

• Thanks 1

Has there been anyone else other than Warren Moon or Vinny Testerverde since the merger who has started a game at QB at 43?

We're basically living on untrammeled ground here.  Brady's not human.  Projecting his demise is futile.

2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Tom Brady will still finish top 10qb in real life and top 5 qb in fantasy even at his age. He still can play at a very high  level.

The bucs will be able to Run alot with success. Do we think defenses will stack the box with GRONK, GODWIN, AND EVANS? The Rb's will run wild. Defenses are going to have to literally double 3 recievers every play opening up a run game oppurtunity....

I guess I just don't have much faith in Ronald Jones and his consistency even with a Top 10 O-Line that the Bucs had in 2019. The Bucs last season had Godwin and Evans and a gunslinger in Winston so really the only new piece here is Gronk. I just have to see Ronald Jones and the rest of the Bucs RB's have success before any defense takes them serious. I do understand that Godwin, Evans and Gronk are huge weapons, but like I said they had 2 of the 3 last season and Jones and Barber were so inconsistent the Bucs running game was a headache. Will Gronk make the difference? Maybe so, we shall see.

9 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Has there been anyone else other than Warren Moon or Vinny Testerverde since the merger who has started a game at QB at 43?

We're basically living on untrammeled ground here.  Brady's not human.  Projecting his demise is futile.

You get 10 points, indeed it's Vinny and Moon. Vinny was 44 at the peak of his power; he also gets the oldest W.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BleachyBlonde said:

I guess I just don't have much faith in Ronald Jones and his consistency even with a Top 10 O-Line that the Bucs had in 2019. The Bucs last season had Godwin and Evans and a gunslinger in Winston so really the only new piece here is Gronk. I just have to see Ronald Jones and the rest of the Bucs RB's have success before any defense takes them serious. I do understand that Godwin, Evans and Gronk are huge weapons, but like I said they had 2 of the 3 last season and Jones and Barber were so inconsistent the Bucs running game was a headache. Will Gronk make the difference? Maybe so, we shall see.

Top 10 OL? #wut

10 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Top 10 OL? #wut

I looked it up and it said they were #7 in 2019 during the regular season. That is what I was going by. 

Just now, BleachyBlonde said:

I looked it up and it said they were #7 in 2019 during the regular season. That is what I was going by. 

What site are you using? 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

What site are you using? 

Something called PFF?

Edited by BleachyBlonde

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BleachyBlonde said:

Something called PFF?

Wow thats insane, no idea what they use to rank but Tampa was 10th worst in giving up sacks per game and the run game was abysmal as well, no idea how that equates to a top 10 OL for them hah and pretty much everyone ive spoken with believes the OL is barely average as well (we just drafted an OT in the 1st round too which was widely agreed was a huge need)

PFF must be on something good to rank them 7th best OL last year

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/offensive-line/2019

much better rankings imo ^

Edited by kmoore1521