1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Outlook

Yes, that is what Arians says.

Now check out what Arians does.

6 hours ago, sSektor said:

I thought that was an interesting insight into the mind of the coach.

G: On Offense, who do you think will benefit the most?

A: I would say the Running Backs, because he throws so many balls to RBs. (...) he loves throwing to backs.

• Bucs QB coach Clyde Christensen disclosed Bruce Arians "wants to keep the offense the same" with an addition of "a Brady influence."

Christensen coached Peyton Manning, and says the two late-career transitions are different from the standpoint of Manning bringing the playbook and verbage with him to Denver, while that does not seem to be the case with Brady in Tampa Bay. "Tom has been terrific as far as saying, ‘Just tell me what you want to do," Christensen told The Athletic's Bob Kravitz, adding Brady will certainly have input with his own ideas. With the Bucs likely to have more positive gamescript in 2020, it is fair to wonder if Chris Godwin and Mike Evans can sustain the same receiving volume as last season, 8.6 and 9.1 targets per game respectively.

SOURCE: The Athletic
    May 13, 2020, 3:09 PM ET

•  
  • Like 1

Like I said...

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Like I said...

Um what did you say?  I'm lazy and don't want to research.  😁

• Haha 1

I said Arians ain't changing his offensive system for anyone.  Never has, never will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Godwin will sustain his volume just fine.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:22 PM, BMcP said:

anyone ever watch Adam 12. Was watching an old rerun the other day. Amazing how much Tom looks like Reed fron that show.

• Haha 1

Adam 12?  Loved that show.

If Tom Brady doesn't benefit heavily from the Bucs WR's and Gronk then it might be time for him to hang it up. The RB's aren't going to give him much help in the running game and maybe Ronald Jones might help some in the passing game.Jones had 31 receptions last season. I still think Brady is going to rely heavily on Gronk.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, MrWannaBee said:

anyone ever watch Adam 12. Was watching an old rerun the other day. Amazing how much Tom looks like Reed fron that show.

Good call...

IwNLq-1578512994-1382-lists-mccord_main_1200.jpg

On 5/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

Adam 12?  Loved that show.

Good to know I'm not the only old fart 'round here...

:lol:

• Haha 2

Have we just discovered Tom Brady's secret real-life bio dad????

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, MrWannaBee said:

Crap, forgot all about that show! Great work. I 🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, The G Man said:

Good call...

IwNLq-1578512994-1382-lists-mccord_main_1200.jpg

Good to know I'm not the only old fart 'round here...

:lol:

WTF 

That honestly looks like a Brady wax. Holy crap. Good find. 

• Thanks 1

I do like Brady put out a statement that that dirtbag cop isn’t condoned. He needs beaten to a pulp. 

16 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I do like Brady put out a statement that that dirtbag cop isn’t condoned. He needs beaten to a pulp. 

Brady speaks out and says murder is wrong.

Wow. National hero. Give him the Nobel Peace Prize. 

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

I agree. Well said.

5 hours ago, Gohawks said:

He seems to be maturing a bit.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BMcP said:

He seems to be maturing a bit.

Every human being that isn’t a total waste of oxygen thinks what the cop did is wrong.

Speaking out on actual police brutality is maybe a bit different. Although all of it is free PR points as it stands. Taking action is where respect is earned. Jaylen Brown from the Celtics drove all the way from Boston to lead a peaceful protest in Atlanta. That’s how you earn real respect. 

4 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Every human being that isn’t a total waste of oxygen thinks what the cop did is wrong.

Speaking out on actual police brutality is maybe a bit different. Although all of it is free PR points as it stands. Taking action is where respect is earned. Jaylen Brown from the Celtics drove all the way from Boston to lead a peaceful protest in Atlanta. That’s how you earn real respect. 

Gee whiz... Tom Brady is definitely in your head. 

You do know what Jalen Brown is NOT the norm? The majority of the famous has taken to social media. 

5 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Gee whiz... Tom Brady is definitely in your head. 

You do know what Jalen Brown is NOT the norm? The majority of the famous has taken to social media. 

You really think I care about Brady?

It’s easy to take to social media and support a cause every single person supports. It’s easy to support something that has only positive benefits for you if you support it. Lebron has been fighting for social justice his entire career but the second fighting for it would impact him negatively with China he shut up.

That’s my point. Taking to twitter to support an issue everyone supports doesn’t make you a hero. Jaylen Brown is not the norm because the reality is most athletes aren’t heroes. They’re just rich guys with a bigger platform. Tweeting and posting politically correct stuff doesn’t make you a hero. Also, politically correct just means non-controversial or not against the grain. 

It has nothing to do with Brady specifically he’s just the one mentioned.  

• Haha 1

Wonder if Tom will have the brief success in the two years he has signed with TB as really Buccaneers fans just got a whole lot interested now.

2 minutes ago, Passepartout said:

Wonder if Tom will have the brief success in the two years he has signed with TB as really Buccaneers fans just got a whole lot interested now.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2020 at 2:33 PM, Passepartout said:

English not your first language?  If so, keep practicing.  It is the best way to improve.  Your meaning came across but it is not the way a native speaker would write it.  

As for Tom Brady, I would say good for him for condemning what happened to poor George Floyd.  Brady is a known Trump supporter, and many of Trump's supporters are not doing that.

Is Tom going to have a great year?  

Lot of weapons. Check

Pass happy system.  Check

Out to prove he doesn't need Belicheck. Check

I think those are recipe for success, but dang he is old. 

Father time always win. 

Anyone taking him over Ryan, Wentz, Rodgers, Murray this year?