1972Miamidolphins

Tom Brady 2020 Season Outlook

There we have it then.

Y join the raiders? Money. Thats it. Thats literally the only Pro joining the raiders. Unless Brady is only caring about Money I see no other reason to join the Raiders.

Their supporting cast is not better than the Patriots... their defense is horrid. and the system is pop warner. nothing special.

Brady isn't going anywhere. What people conveniently ignore is that the NFL is in the entertainment business. It's a year long soap opera for men.

This scenario has been discussed. Gotta keep people talking about football all offseason. Send out some tweets Brady. Tell the media you made Brady a offer Vegas...then you TB...Are Tom and Bill fed up with each other?......blah blah blah. He's staying and will sign right before camp. Doesn't need to learn or teach a new system. Doesn't need to do anything but coast to another AFC East title.....with the pieces they have. He wants more weapons but he has a line that keeps him upright. More more valuable.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

Y join the raiders? Money. Thats it. Thats literally the only Pro joining the raiders. Unless Brady is only caring about Money I see no other reason to join the Raiders.

Their supporting cast is not better than the Patriots... their defense is horrid. and the system is pop warner. nothing special.

Seriously. The only reason Brady leaves is if it is to a team with a significant weapons upgrade. Something like Chargers, Tampa, Carolina, and a few others. Even then, I would take NE over the field by a solid margin. Just don't see him leaving. 

Edited by Gohawks

On 2/16/2020 at 9:15 AM, shakestreet said:

Tom will be taking his talents to Tampa. 

Gisselle doesnt like Tampa. 

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Seriously. The only reason Brady leaves is if it is to a team with a significant weapons upgrade. Something like Chargers, Tampa, Carolina, and a few others. Even then, I would take NE over the field by a solid margin. Just don't see him leaving. 

Agreed

22 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

If he leaves NE im cancelling my TB12 membership.

Does Brady have some sort of fan subscription service I’m unaware of? 

Now its being reported that Tennessee is in the favor to land him. Not buying this report at all. There is no way he comes to a franchise that has never won a SB.

15 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Now its being reported that Tennessee is in the favor to land him. Not buying this report at all. There is no way he comes to a franchise that has never won a SB.

Are you posting on another message board at the same time that he is going somewhere else? 

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:30 PM, BMcP said:

Does Brady have some sort of fan subscription service I’m unaware of? 

No, I was kidding. In reality, IF he does leave I’m still a Brady fan and hope he does well but of coarse if they play the Pats im 100% patriots and hope they destroy him lol

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

No, I was kidding. In reality, IF he does leave I’m still a Brady fan and hope he does well but of coarse if they play the Pats im 100% patriots and hope they destroy him lol

I think he actually has a TB12 app that people can pay monthly for.

36 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I think he actually has a TB12 app that people can pay monthly for.

I know.

10 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

That makes no sense whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:14 PM, cashvillesent said:

You would have to eat an ungodly amount of crow if Brady went to Tennessee and won them a SB. I hope he doesn't go there for your own sanity 😂

3 hours ago, sSektor said:

You would have to eat an ungodly amount of crow if Brady went to Tennessee and won them a SB. I hope he doesn't go there for your own sanity 😂

I would love to see that!  

On 2/22/2020 at 4:34 PM, sSektor said:

I strangely feel as if cashville’s sanity remains safe.

ESPN's Jeff Darlington is now saying that he would be stunned if Brady returned to New England.  If the Patriots have any plans to bring Brady back, they are running low on time...

I'm really scratching my head trying to figure out why teams are trying so hard to get Tom at this point in his career. Did I miss something last year because I thought he played mediocre at best... Then in two years you have to find another QB because he'll retire... I just don't get it...

Patriots proving to be smarter than everyone else once again, apparently it just takes common sense. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Tennessee bound

Feed Henry 25 times a game. Brady dominates play action.

Could win back to back super bowls there.

That would be the worst thing for Derrick Henry.  And Derrick Henry's Cleats.