Sign in to follow this  
jimbo504

2020 Completed Trades Thread

Just made my second deal of the day:

Gave: Muncy/Marte/Morton

Got: Teoscar/ Escobar/Houser/Kim

Pretty desperate for pitching right now...Escobar hasn't been great, but neither has Muncy. I have other guys for the steals Marte provides. Morton is dead to me. Still have one offer out for a couple more solid SP.

Started my short term rebuild.

Patrick Corbin+Alex Cobb+Anthony Bass 

For

Asa Lacy+Josiah Gray+Simeon Woods-Richardson+Drey Jameson

My SP has been horrid lately, and I've been struggling with guys hitting for average all season. In my 14 team dynasty I just made this deal this morning.

Gave: Suarez/Meadows/Adell

Got: Greinke/ Woodruff

I am currently first in my division and am trying to sure up holes before the playoffs roll around. I shopped these three guys around everywhere, but interest was lacking due to them all currently underachieving. Adell was a bench bat anyways, and Reyes will take Meadows spot in my lineup. I am forced to stream the hot hand now out of my IF slot to replace Suarez, but shouldn't be hard to replace what he's gotten me so far this season.

• Haha 1

14 team H2H dynasty league...Another day, another trade. Was leapfrogged for my division lead last week, but I won't go quietly. Just made this deal as I'm facing off against the division leader this week.

Gave: JoRam/Woodruff

Got: Schoop/Kershaw/ Keuchel/ Colonel

I'm now officially all in on 2020.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, fatbob166 said:

14 team H2H dynasty league...Another day, another trade. Was leapfrogged for my division lead last week, but I won't go quietly. Just made this deal as I'm facing off against the division leader this week.

Gave: JoRam/Woodruff

Got: Schoop/Kershaw/ Keuchel/ Colonel

I'm now officially all in on 2020.

Not to be mean, but you traded the best player in the deal and a good SP  for WW junk and Kershaw. 

1 hour ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Not to be mean, but you traded the best player in the deal and a good SP  for WW junk and Kershaw. 

Obviously I traded the best player in the deal, but I got back all the pieces I need to win this season which is what I'm going for. I have plenty of power and SB right now, but my SP and RP have been pretty awful. JoRam is good, but last I knew he didn't pitch. Also was wondering if there's an opening in your league? If Keuchel, Colome, and Schoop are all on waivers, that's definitely a league I want in 😂😂

Step 2 of my rebuild 

My Arenado + Kim 

For

Austin Martin,Jose Garcia,Brandon Marsh and Josh Staumont 

13 Team Roto Keeper League (came in with 4 keepers, changed to 5 keepers for end of this year):

TRADE #1 (converting 1 keeper into 2 keepers)

Give: Yoan Moncada, Xander Bogaerts, Edwin Diaz, Blake Snell, 2nd Round Pick

Got: DJ LeMahieu, Trea Turner, Corey Knebel, Dakota Hudson, 1st Round Pick

TRADE #2 (converting DJ into consistency for Keeping)

Give: DJ LeMahieu, Shane Greene, Gregory Soto, Pablo Lopez, 1st Round Pick (acquired above), 15th Round Pick

Get: Nolan Arenado, Sean Manaea, Will Smith, Hunter Harvey, 3rd Round Pick, 9th Round Pick

Right now my keepers are Juan Soto, Christian Yelich, Javier Baez, Nolan Arenado, and Trea Turner. 

14 team H2H keeper

Gave: Yarbrough

Got:Cano

Have made some deals for pitching lately so Yarbrough now expendable. I'll take the hot bat to finish the season strong 🔥

Final rebuilding trade before last night's deadline 

My Anthony Rizzo

For

Willie Calhoun and Alek Thomas

I made a bunch of "win now" trades recently, but failed to win my matchup last week for first in my division. Now I'm 1.5 games out of the playoffs. The guy I'm playing this week has a terrible roster, so I gambled by selling off some of my "win now" guys for keepers, though technically still in the race for this year. Anyways here's the trade I just made in my 14 team H2H dynasty league:

Gave: Kershaw/Greinke/Colome

Got: Bichette/Civale

Dynasty league trades, I took over a last placed team, trying to build for the future

Y. Grandal for A. Kirilloff 

J. Abreu for D. Carlson and J. Urquidy

A. Pollock and K. Maeda for E. Rosario

K. Seager and D. Lamet for V. Guerrero Jr, C. Carrasco and P. Corbin

Posted (edited)

Standard 5x5 league:

Before the season, didn't pan out so well

Gave: C. Yellich,  M. Machado, S. Castro

Got: T. Story, V. Guerrero Jr. , R. Laureano

Was expecting improvement from Vlad. 

Same league, mid season

Gave Brad Hand