Sign in to follow this  
apap414

3 offers for Eloy...help me choose!

Recommended Posts

In my 20 team dynasty my two biggest areas of need are MI and SP.  With my recent addition of George Springer, I feel  that using Eloy to upgrade one of those two areas is my best play.

I have three potential deals on the table and wanted to see what everyone thinks is best:

Eloy + Karinchak for Shane Bieber

Eloy for Bo Bichette

Eloy for Keston Hiura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, apap414 said:

In my 20 team dynasty my two biggest areas of need are MI and SP.  With my recent addition of George Springer, I feel  that using Eloy to upgrade one of those two areas is my best play.

I have three potential deals on the table and wanted to see what everyone thinks is best:

Eloy + Karinchak for Shane Bieber

Eloy for Bo Bichette

Eloy for Keston Hiura

What is your league setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jeterhasdowns said:

What is your league setup?


Are you able to see sigs? If not I can copy it in this thread 

Edited by apap414

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, apap414 said:


Are you able to see sigs? If not I can copy it in this thread 

Ah sorry I’m on a phone I’ll check on my laptop and get back to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, apap414 said:

In my 20 team dynasty my two biggest areas of need are MI and SP.  With my recent addition of George Springer, I feel  that using Eloy to upgrade one of those two areas is my best play.

I have three potential deals on the table and wanted to see what everyone thinks is best:

Eloy + Karinchak for Shane Bieber

Eloy for Bo Bichette

Eloy for Keston Hiura

 

I'd go for Hiura and maybe trade some prospects for streamable pitching. Although SS is so deep this year maybe trade for Eloy for Bieber and seek out teams that have SS to spare.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jeterhasdowns said:

 

I'd go for Hiura and maybe trade some prospects for streamable pitching. Although SS is so deep this year maybe trade for Eloy for Bieber and seek out teams that have SS to spare.

 


It might be between Hiura and Bieber as the Bichette owner is hesitant.

I think I would prefer Bieber but I would have to give Karinchak while the Hiura owner is willing to add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, apap414 said:


It might be between Hiura and Bieber as the Bichette owner is hesitant.

I think I would prefer Bieber but I would have to give Karinchak while the Hiura owner is willing to add

Yea id do Hiura especially if they are gonna send more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a dynasty, I feel it better to move Springer than Jimenez. Granted you probably won’t get the kind of return being offered here. With that said, I would take Bieber.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DodgerDan824 said:

Yeah maybe moving Springer is a better Idea.

 

10 minutes ago, PhantasyPhreak5821 said:

In a dynasty, I feel it better to move Springer than Jimenez. Granted you probably won’t get the kind of return being offered here. With that said, I would take Bieber.


I could try however Springer is on a big contract with less control so the return wouldn’t be as high 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont like trading eloy.

Hiura only offer I take.

Eloy is a .270 40 110 guy

Hiura .290 30 90

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realized I don’t have the number of starters by position in my sig.  I have added that in.  If it changes anyone’s mind lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My response is based off mobile, I can never see sigs so I don’t always have the info available to me. But back to my prior post, I would prefer to not move jimeneZ, only to answer your question I mention Bieber. Moving Springer or another is the move, even if it nets less in return.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see you're team on phone keep windy city, counter and move some mt for Bo & Huira 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.