Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

pick 5 of 7 keepers. WHIR

Dynasty start up. 7x7 roto  R/RBI/HR/SB/K/OBP/AVG

Yellich,Lindor,JoseRam,Arenado,Rendon,Eloy,Flaherty.     I currently have yellich,lindor,nado.jose,rendon set as my 5.  Thoughts?

Im not sure I like keeping 3 3B.  I would probably put one of them back and keep Flaherty.  Or try and trade one of them for a 2B or 1B (Albies? Freeman?)  If no luck on the trading of one of them, I probably put back Rendon.  Arenado probably safer, and JoRam will get you steals you need in 7x7

Roster size is 

c,1b,2b,3b,ss,Lf,Cf,Rf,UTL,UTL,      So I can play joram and rendon in my 2 utilities

30 minutes ago, svtballa said:

Dynasty start up. 7x7 roto  R/RBI/HR/SB/K/OBP/AVG

Yellich,Lindor,JoseRam,Arenado,Rendon,Eloy,Flaherty.     I currently have yellich,lindor,nado.jose,rendon set as my 5.  Thoughts?

So you're allowed to keep five? And you're asking if the five you have set are the right choices? I'd say yes then. Jimenez and Flaherty aren't even close to those other five. 

How does your league value SP? My league is crazy on SPs, all top are gon by 2nd round or mid 3rd. If that’s the case with you, I would swap JRam for Flaherty. Way too good of a 2nd half to ignore. If your league doesnt value SP that much, I would swap JRam with Eloy. I owned JRam last year and it was a big disappointment and pain to own. Maybe Im biased because of that. Lol 

Pls help with mine

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/801123-keeper-help-needed-whir/

Yelich, Lindor, JoRam, Arenado, Rendon are ya locks: Insane amount of fantasy stats you'll get for many years. 

Flaherty over Rendon

Career year

Now hes in a extreme pitchers park

In a new league

Pressure of huge deal

History suggest struggles year 1