Sign in to follow this  
damana

Help with last keeper. WHIR!

10 team AL east and NL only 5x5.  Ten player keeper.  Do I keep Carson Kelly $5, Nick Anderson $6, Hyun-Jin Ryu $4, or Joe Musgrove $4?  Closers are tough to come by in this league that's why I'm Strongly considering Anderson.  My other keepers are Will Smith $8, Josh Bell $6, Gavin Lux $4, Eugenio Suarez $20, Bo Bichette $5, Rhys Hoskins $14, Fernando Tatis Jr. $7, Victor Robles $9, and Brandon Woodruff $12.  All of the potential keepers can be kept for three more years including 2020.  Help and WHIR!

Edited by damana

I would keep Ryu at that price. Yes, injury risk and going to AL, but I think its still a very good value at that cost.

Pls help with mine.

• Like 1

Would have said Kelly if you didn’t have Smith but go with Anderson 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, damana said:

Closers are tough to come by in this league that's why I'm Strongly considering Anderson.

This answers your dilemma by itself.  Anderson has 100k upside and looks like the main guy in Tampa.  Even if he gets "only" 25 saves as part of a committee, he will be a poor man's Josh Hader.  Well worth the gamble to me, especially since you said "closers are tough to come by"

• Like 4

Anderson, Kelly would be an option if you didn't have smith. No need to keep 2 C

Throw Woodruff back put Kelly in at that keeper spot, and for last pick find another offensive player to fill that spot.