Sign in to follow this  
Raaz

AG for JRich WHIR!

Full trade is AG + Melo for Jrich + RJ Barrett

Points league, so shooting percentages are essentially irrelevant (.25 point deducted each miss).

That raises AG's value and doesn't make Jrich as much of a stud but I'm still intrigued. 

Other guy loves AG after the dunk contest and wants him, I kind of want him for the same reason see if he goes hard to finish the season. Also in the midst of a big comeback to get the 6th seed and not sure if I should shake things up with RJ.

I was gonna drop Melo anyway once Curry returns. Thoughts? WHIR 100%

10 team league, points H2H

Westbrook

Hayward

House Jr.

AG

Melo

Millsap

Jokic

MRob

MPJ

BroLo

Bjelica

Whiteside

LeVert

Satoransky

Steph Curry (IL)

AG & Melo for me. AG plays really well before the all-star break and hopefully will continue to do so in woes of the dunk robbery. melo will have more opportunity since lillard is injured. i dont trust barret at all. I'm also in points league and he is waiver quality. good luck

15 hours ago, Raaz said:

Full trade is AG + Melo for Jrich + RJ Barrett

Points league, so shooting percentages are essentially irrelevant (.25 point deducted each miss).

That raises AG's value and doesn't make Jrich as much of a stud but I'm still intrigued. 

Other guy loves AG after the dunk contest and wants him, I kind of want him for the same reason see if he goes hard to finish the season. Also in the midst of a big comeback to get the 6th seed and not sure if I should shake things up with RJ.

I was gonna drop Melo anyway once Curry returns. Thoughts? WHIR 100%

10 team league, points H2H

Westbrook

Hayward

House Jr.

AG

Melo

Millsap

Jokic

MRob

MPJ

BroLo

Bjelica

Whiteside

LeVert

Satoransky

Steph Curry (IL)

I think I'd probably stick with the AG side since %s are irrelevant like you said. I still like his ceiling with no Isaac in the lineup and J-Rich can be a little inconsistent from game to game as his role fluctuates on the team. The biggest reason why you do this is if you think R.J. has a strong second half of the season. 

For points league? I'd say stay pat.... AG has a way higher usage rate and has the capability of having big games on this weird Magic team

I like JRich the best out of all those players and the rest of the guys are just inconsistent so I think I'd rather get the best player in the deal 

tough one...kind of a wash...maybe go younger w/ upside and JRich and Barrett

Well points league you have to stick with Gordon. He’s way better and more consistent than Richardson in points leagues. 

Edited by Bugs bunny