kansasjayhawks05

Several ESPN League Openings

I have openings in several free roto leagues.  Looking for an active owner.  Very important to stay active all year.  

Here are settings in 1 league I have openings...

I also have an opening in a 10 keeper league...here are the settings and the open team.  

I also have 3 open dynasty teams...settings...https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=3550

This team has the 2nd pick in the supplemental draft that doesn't snake...

5th pick...

11th pick...

I also have an opening in a 6 keeper league where you can only keep 3 that are in the top 50 of the previous season's player rater.  This team will have the 5th pick in the snake draft...

And lastly I have an opening in a 14 team roto redraft league where we use a weighted saves/holds cat.  In other words each save counts twice as much as a hold.  ESPN doesn't offer that cat so we update the standings manually periodically.  We do a slow draft on couch managers with a clock that stops overnight. Trying to get this one started soon.  

I know that's a lot of info but easiest way to see what I have going on.  Let me know if anything interests you.  Thanks.

Update...

I also have an opening in a 10 keeper league...here are the settings and the open team.  

I also have an open dynasty team..settings...https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=3550

This team has the 11th pick in the supplemental draft that doesn't snake...

I also have an opening in a 6 keeper league where you can only keep 3 that are in the top 50 of the previous season's player rater.  This team will have the 5th pick in the snake draft...

I know that's a lot of info but easiest way to see what I have going on.  Let me know if anything interests you.  Thanks.

Update...

I am an experienced player (been playing more than 20 years) and will take Operation Rebuild in the 6 keeper league.  Thanks MikeRedSox67@gmail.com

Update...

Here are settings in 1 league I have an opening...

I have 1 opening in this league...

I have 3 openings in this FAAB waivers league

Update...

Here are settings in 1 league I have an opening...

Update...

I have an opening in a 6 keeper league where you can only keep 3 that are in the top 50 of the previous season's player rater.  This team will have the 5th pick in the snake draft...

Update...

I have an opening in a 6 keeper league where you can only keep 3 that are in the top 50 of the previous season's player rater.  This team will have the 2nd pick in the snake draft...

Update...

I have an opening in a 6 keeper league where you can only keep 3 that are in the top 50 of the previous season's player rater.  This team will have the 2nd pick in the snake draft...

I have 1 opening in this roto league.

Are opening still available in all 3 leagues? I'm most interested in whichever league is doing a slow draft. Which league is that?