Sign in to follow this  
basseffect

Pickup Wendell Carter Jr.? WHIR

Wendell Carter Jr. is supposed to make a comeback this week and I'm trying to figure out if there's anybody on my roster worth dropping for him. Roster and league info below:

10 Team, Points, H2H: PG - Ricky Rubio, SG - Donovan Mitchell, G - Mike Conley, SF - Jaylen Brown, PF - John Collins, F - Julius Randle, C - Joel Embiid, C - Andre Drummond, UTIL - Devonte Graham, UTIL -  Domantas Sabonis, BN - Mitchell Robinson, Terry Rozier, Kevin Huerter, Tomas Satoransky, ; IR - Marvin Bagley, R.J. Barrett

Since R.J. Barrett is healthy now, he would have to get dropped from my IR spot as well as one of Robinson, Huerter or Satoransky. Just want to make sure it's worth letting go of two players since I'm already really loaded at center. Because I'm in a points league though, guys who are double double threats like Carter have a much higher floor than most other players. Robinson seems like the most logical choice since I'm basically swapping one big for another, and I would have to drop one of these players if I plan to activate R.J. at any point. 

I still believe Mrob is going to beast once they start him towards the end of the season....but I could understand if you want to drop him. I would say Sato, feel like they are gonna have a Coby White experiment and WCJ and Lauri coming back will take away shots from him.

Sato or Huerter for me

Edited by Brandayz