junkyard2006

14 year league looking for last owner

On 3/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, Drejay25 said:

It’s not filling and it’s becoming concerning.... if you would kindly send my money back

Did you get your money back by any chance? It’s pretty obvious this league is a scam. I got scammed last year but exposed them right before the season started. Just check the league history tab and you’ll see that like 13 outta 16 owners get deleted and replaced. I bet it’s 1 or 2 guys with 2-3 accounts running a side hustle for $600 a season. 

The thread from last year... Same league, same “Hugo” commissioner but different screen name. Some guy exposed him on the last post on that thread about not paying in the football league, hence the different screen name this year. Clever

2 hours ago, Drejay25 said:

I have requested to be removed and money back...   I was removed but no money back yet

Yikes! If you did it thru PayPal, you can file a fraud claim or something like that. One guy did that last year and got his money back. I got swindled by paying with bitcoin because I don’t have paypal so I had to take the L on that. Good luck tho!

I won the league last year and got paid every penny. The dude who is lying was kicked out cause he got caught cheating. 

Posted (edited)

He sent my money in payments but who cares? He sent it and here’s the proof. 

592B2E61-1513-4E26-B725-A517CB07FD1E.jpeg

Edited by TK2K

Doesn’t change the fact that he did remove me from the league, but has yet to refund my money

9 hours ago, Drejay25 said:

Doesn’t change the fact that he did remove me from the league, but has yet to refund my money

If I was a betting man he likely did refund your money and you don’t deserve to get anything back after trying to cheat. And who tries to cheat a league that has been going on for 14 years? Obviously Hugo doing something right. I’m just glad TK posted pics of payments so liars like you get exposed. If there’s still a spot left in the league it’s awesome. Anyone would be lucky to join. 

Well it’s a damn good thing you’re not a betting man because you would have lost the house on this wager....  still no refund