mikg19

New ESPN 12-team H2H Dynasty League with minors ($50 buy-in)

I'm starting a new keeper/dynasty league on ESPN and I'm searching for some committed and knowledgeable owners to join. I've been playing fantasy games for over 15 years, but this if the first money league I've created. 

Each team will have a 10-player prospect roster, so obviously that's where it will all start - with a prospect draft. In order to get through it as quickly as possible, all members have to join the league's GroupMe chat I've set up. That's the place where all the communication in this league will take place (hate to depend on ESPN's emails). 

After the prospect draft, we'll have our regular draft (snake), which will be in reverse order of the prospect draft. A unique feature in this league is that after 5 years, we'll scrape all rosters and start from scratch (redraft). The only players who are protected are you prospects. You can find more on that and the league rules here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtMV58hEkbTxW96ZX3H-Hc81JGwMb-kKuWA3L2sFpFA/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the settings as well: https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=43366444

It's a H2H each category league with SVHD instead of saves. 12 teams participate, 6 make the playoffs, one wins. $300 of the winnings go to the regular season champion and $300 go to the playoff winner. 

Read the spreadsheet, go over the settings, and if you like what you see, leave your email for an invitation. Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have. 

Only serious and dedicated owners, PLEASE!!!

I am interested - and I may have a friend that would like to join too. Regardless of if he's in, I'm definitely in. caleary88@gmail.com

The prospect draft will be conducted on GroupMe, so that one is a slow draft. The regular draft will be snake in reverse order of prospect draft. 

10 minutes ago, Larry33 said:

Will it be a slow draft? Interested larryhardaway@gmail.com

Invite sent. 

I am interested if spot still available 

email is rileyww@aol.com

thanks. 

brad