ss3walkman

Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

Looking like someone might be back!

“ There’s been talk for a while about the new deal relaxing marijuana restrictions, and we have the full details on what that would look like, courtesy of Mark Maske of the Washington Post (Twitter link). The THC testing window would be reduced from a huge four-month period to just two weeks at the start of training camp. Additionally, players would no longer be suspended solely for positive marijuana tests, the number of players tested would be reduced, and the thresholds for positive tests would be increased. In other words, marijuana use will virtually never be an issue again for NFL players.“

Rumble, young man, rumble!

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/02/cba-notes-funding-rule-marijuana-fines

Number 3 or 4 target option on the Seahawks?  No thank you.

Pretty sure he woukd get banned for other drugs instead. Crack, coke, ect.

not worth the risk still at thiz point. plus hesnot the same player and is slow. 

Edited by SyNdicateZ

9 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

Rumble, young man, rumble!

He aint a young man anymore lol.

Somebody calling “Flash” Gordon slow...never thought I’d see the day.

Weed was the least of his drug issues and we've known this for years. At least he can use it for some minimal pain relief if Goodell allows him to. But from a fantasy perspective do you really want to start him on a stone-age level passing offense when Lockett is still there and DK becoming an even bigger beast his second year? Why go for Flash when the younger and superior version in DK is available? 

You bet your a** I'm going to draft him as my team mascot for the 4th year in a row

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He will remain one of the greatest "what could have been" stories in football, probably ever. I hope Josh the person is doing better than ever. I don't think Josh the fantasy footballer will ever be relevant again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:41 AM, SyNdicateZ said:

Pretty sure he woukd get banned for other drugs instead. Crack, coke, ect.

not worth the risk still at thiz point. plus hesnot the same player and is slow. 

Crack? Stop trolling

12 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Crack? Stop trolling

he has done crack...i thought

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Haha 1

FFS...can we please stop talking about this clown? 2013 is OVER & he’s never going to be someone a team relies on to be anything more than a 3rd WR. He had Million-Dollar talent with a 10-Cent head

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

Come to the bears, weed is legal here. 

Same here in Massachusetts. Although he is obvi not coming back. With the new CBA only giving fines and not suspensions for using and being a lot more soft on controlled substance I bet Gordon plays high again and goes back to his dominant ways.  Doubt it though actually heh

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

This thread is full of salty Patriots fans

And? This FORUM is full of salty sports fans who primarily follow the Patriots to claim how much they hate them instead of actually rooting for their "favorite team".

lol

• Like 1

The Scab You Can’t Stop Picking Ad Infinitum Outlook

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sSektor said:

New CBA better free my boy Flash

My understanding is the new proposals in the CBA being voted upon would not apply to players already in the substance abuse program.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:13 AM, DeliciousGravy said:

He will remain one of the greatest "what could have been" stories in football, probably ever. I hope Josh the person is doing better than ever. I don't think Josh the fantasy footballer will ever be relevant again.

He's probably top 5. I'd start with Aaron Hernandez and Ryan Leaf. 

2 hours ago, Ski-U-Mah said:

He's probably top 5. I'd start with Aaron Hernandez and Ryan Leaf. 

What did Ryan Leaf do on the field? Hernandez was actually relevant until jail time.

7 minutes ago, devaster said:

What did Ryan Leaf do on the field? Hernandez was actually relevant until jail time.

Im not sure what he did on the field is relevant? Actually, that further proves the point. Wasted talent, thats what we were talking about. 

11 minutes ago, devaster said:

Ryan Leaf?  He lost his job to Chargers backup QB Craig Whelihan.

Add this poor cat to the list of WR the Patriots chased in a desperate effort to please Tommy/ find some production.  It's a pretty long list.