Sign in to follow this  
MVP_Analyst

ESPN Dynasty League

Hey everyone,

Currently looking to fill the last spot in a full dynasty league going on it's 2nd year. Super active, competitive, and with a great group of people. Team's 🔥(Vlad/Yelich/Javy/Rizzo/etc) .. finished in 4th, but could've been chip bound had they done their lineup. It's a free, 6x6 H2H cat league. 

Once we fill this team we'll be having the rookie draft this upcoming weekend!! (Can push back need be). Can't wait for this season, and looking for someone who's gonna be active and keep the league thriving. Don't have to be crazy experienced, just active. 

I'm interested.  cdurbin1@yahoo.com  I could be available to draft this weekend depending on date/time.  

19 minutes ago, durbo1721 said:

I'm interested.  cdurbin1@yahoo.com  I could be available to draft this weekend depending on date/time.  

Sent dm

On 2/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, MVP_Analyst said:

Hey everyone,

Currently looking to fill the last spot in a full dynasty league going on it's 2nd year. Super active, competitive, and with a great group of people. Team's 🔥(Vlad/Yelich/Javy/Rizzo/etc) .. finished in 4th, but could've been chip bound had they done their lineup. It's a free, 6x6 H2H cat league. 

Once we fill this team we'll be having the rookie draft this upcoming weekend!! (Can push back need be). Can't wait for this season, and looking for someone who's gonna be active and keep the league thriving. Don't have to be crazy experienced, just active. 

Will take the team if it hasnt been filled