supermn74

Trade talk- merrifield for Luis Robert

Keep you're player, & move a mt in a new deal for the other one. 

Not sure I’m taking Robert . Upside ? Potential means you haven’t done anything yet .

merrifield has .

if Robert had played a full season in the major and a track record maybe . I’m going with the sure thing . A year from now ask the same question 

On 2/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, supermn74 said:

5x5 al only dynasty league $260

I honestly can’t believe the Robert owner would do this. He’s gold right now in a dynasty, especially at $5. Merrifield is 31 years-old and showed signs of slowing last season. This isn’t close.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:42 PM, charger_ss24 said:

If I’m trading Merrifield for Robert, I’m doing that trade all day, every day.

This.

1 hour ago, spin doctor said:

Not sure I’m taking Robert . Upside ? Potential means you haven’t done anything yet .

merrifield has .

if Robert had played a full season in the major and a track record maybe . I’m going with the sure thing . A year from now ask the same question 

Next year Merrifield will be a year older and Robert will be more expensive to trade for. I’m doing this trade today and not looking back.

Merrifield is $15 for only this year then goes back into free agency. Robert is $15 for next 2 yrs. does that change any opinions? 

10 hours ago, supermn74 said:

Merrifield is $15 for only this year then goes back into free agency. Robert is $15 for next 2 yrs. does that change any opinions? 

The fact it's only for two years does make you give it a second thought(for a couple of seconds) but ultimately no.  You gamble with the upside here.

not sure why Robert owner would trade him so cheap. Merrifield is a nice player but he is already aging and after 30 speed ages fast.