JormaJormala

CORONAVIRUS threatening to end NBA season early?

Can we add a stat for NBA players contracting the Coronoavirus?

I'm thinking

Pts/Rebs/Assts/Steals/Blks/TO/CoVid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

What about those of us already in the playoffs...

literally am the only one in our league that already secured the first round win (2 week rounds), never had a better team in my life and now this...

Posted (edited)

Only 5000 total tested in USA over 2 weeks as of earlier today. South Korea they test 15,000 a day. I’m not surprised this is blowing up. 

Edited by mrkrab

2 minutes ago, mrkrab said:

Only 5000 total tested in USA over 2 weeks as of earlier today. South Korea they test 15,000 a day. I’m not surprised this is blowing up. 

South Korea offers free testing for all their citizens while the US charges 1k+, lot of people without health insurance GG

Stay safe, dudes. Just go play 2k or something. f--- work, f--- school. This **** is scary.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

NBA suspends the season....Spurs playoff streak is still alive!

Thinking Black Man | SPURS CANT MISS THE PLAYOFFS IF THE PLAYOFFS DON'T HAPPEN | image tagged in thinking black man | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Edited by DamoESP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I guess the Warriors made sure that if they cannot win the championship this season, then no one else can.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Can we add a stat for NBA players contracting the Coronoavirus?

I'm thinking

Pts/Rebs/Assts/Steals/Blks/TO/CoVid

Is CoVid a positive stat like points or a negative like turnovers? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Stay safe, dudes. Just go play 2k or something. f--- work, f--- school. This **** is scary.

I'm legit shook. This is the new Black Death. Luckily I have enough food and water. Staying my a** inside. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Gobert passed it to his teammate Mudiay. Silver should never let him play in the nba again 

Wait till one of the reporters tests positive from when he touched all those mics. 

I wonder if or how the NBA will be able to restart the season. I would think there are legal and competitive issues that would need to be resolved.  

Meanwhile, this is pretty serious.  The President has halted travel from Europe. 

8 minutes ago, mrkrab said:

I was told by the commander of chief if I have the virus I could go to work. 

4 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Gobert passed it to his teammate Mudiay. Silver should never let him play in the nba again 

Come on... you honestly think he passed it to Monday on purpose? 

1 minute ago, Abhi said:

Wait till one of the reporters tests positive from when he touched all those mics. 

Someone has to move those mics after all the interviews was done. He infected his teammate im sure he infected a lot of other people.

2 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I wonder if or how the NBA will be able to restart the season. I would think there are legal and competitive issues that would need to be resolved.  

Meanwhile, this is pretty serious.  The President has halted travel from Europe. 

Travel from Europe should've been halted weeks ago.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, I doubt Gobert is the only NBA player who has contracted or come into contact with someone with the virus. I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA asks players to voluntarily quarantine.

• Like 2

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Travel from Europe should've been halted weeks ago.

I agree.  Unfortunately, no one could predict how significantly the virus would proliferate in Italy and Germany.  I wonder why the UK wasn't included in the ban.