kjbruin

$250 Leaguesafe - Draft 3/21 5pm - 5x5 H2H

Year 6 of this league with a good core of returning managers, but we need to fill a few more slots for managers who left.  $250 entry on Leaguesafe with majority approval on payouts.  Payout amounts are $750/$500/$250 for 1st/2nd/3rd in the regular season and $750/$500/$250 for 1st/2nd/3rd in the playoffs.  Standard 5x5 head-to-head categories on Yahoo (with OBP instead of AVG).  Daily lineups with weekly waivers and deep roto-style rosters.  Draft is at 5pm pst on Saturday 3/21.  Link is below to join or see settings.  First 12 to pay on Leaguesafe are in.  Let me know if there are any questions, thanks! 

Join the league:  https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/58763/invitation?key=32d899f41ec6cc8a&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a962ae6c381f4fa4

Meant to add - it’s showing as 20 teams right now just so people can join, but it will be a 12-team league once the first 12 people are paid. 

On 3/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, kjbruin said:

Year 6 of this league with a good core of returning managers, but we need to fill a few more slots for managers who left.  $250 entry on Leaguesafe with majority approval on payouts.  Payout amounts are $750/$500/$250 for 1st/2nd/3rd in the regular season and $750/$500/$250 for 1st/2nd/3rd in the playoffs.  Standard 5x5 head-to-head categories on Yahoo (with OBP instead of AVG).  Daily lineups with weekly waivers and deep roto-style rosters.  Draft is at 5pm pst on Saturday 3/21.  Link is below to join or see settings.  First 12 to pay on Leaguesafe are in.  Let me know if there are any questions, thanks! 

Join the league:  https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/58763/invitation?key=32d899f41ec6cc8a&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a962ae6c381f4fa4

Same amount of starting pitchers as relievers for lineups?  Has this been your format for years?  Every league I’ve ever been in has had more starters than relievers.

Hey Magnus - the yahoo default is 2SP/2RP/3P, I just added one extra slot to both SP and RP because it's a deeper league.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, kjbruin said:

Is it a misprint that its a two Catcher league?

No it's correct.  2-catcher is pretty standard, from the original rotisserie baseball league decades ago through today.  Catchers are pretty terrible, but it's part of the game...