Sign in to follow this  
Zig Zag

Dynasty Trade - Ohtani (UTIL) for Will Smith

Yahoo Dynasty H2H League

My Shohei Ohtani UTIL (17th) and Aristides Aquino (21st) for his Will Smith LAD-C (21st) and Will Smith ATL-RP (20th).    

Players can be kept as long as we want but will move up 2 rounds each season. I like the deal and leaning towards accepting.  Especially since the Ohtani I own is only the offensive player and not the pitcher as well.  Aquino and Will Smith both have their holes but I like Smith's opportunity and path to playing time more. Plus I will get a quality reliever who should at the very least be a strong source of holds.

This is a H2H league with these categories:

R   HR   RBI   SB  K  TB  AVG  OBP   /   IP   W   L   BB   K   ERA   WHIP   SV+H

I think you can get more.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

This.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOOTIE said:

I agree.  I think you can def get more for Ohtani.  

• Like 1

He's attempting to trade Will Smith (LAD-C) for Ohtani (UTIL) straight up as well.   Not a terrible offer but I was going to try and see if I can somehow get Castellanos included in the deal.  

I'm thinking possibly Aquino, Ohtani and possibly someone like Tony Gonsolin for Castellanos and both Will Smiths.     Castellanos doesn't hold much value since he is drafted right at his value but I do believe he could have a big season in Cinci.

thanks for help on mine:

if you can get more as the others suggest, absolutely do it.   But I still like both deals as-is.

I am down on Ohtani,as a fantasy player ..... especially in Yahoo where he is split in two.  His injury risk is high due to the dual roall and history ,,,, but as a hitter his AB's  are limited due to all the off days around his starts. 

Get the best deal possible, but make the deal even if you can't get a better haul.