FantasyGuru24

Travis Kelce 2020 Outlook

Solid as always, just wish i had him in more than 1 league like normal. 

So glad I splurged on this stud in the second round and don't have to go TE dumpster diving all year.

15 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

So glad I splurged on this stud in the second round and don't have to go TE dumpster diving all year.

Kelce or Kittle early, Andrews or Ertz a little later. After that you are playing with fire.

Edited by FitzMagic

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Kelce owners going to the waiver wire for a backup?

Yeah I might have to. We'll seee what the league does.

Edited by fantasyscholar

9 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Kelce owners going to the waiver wire for a backup?

I was going to go Graham, but ended up going with Schultz. Not taking a chance on this game considering Cam tested so late in the week. With Titans players testing positive 7+ days later after being in isolation; I think the NFL reschedules this game.

Just now, fantasyscholar said:

Ok I'm reading now that the game will be played Monday or Tuesday, with CHI vs. IND being played at 4:25 on Sunday instead.

I just picked up Hayden Hurst in my 10 team league just in case Chiefs/Pats game gets canceled 

1 minute ago, fantasyscholar said:

Ok I'm reading now that the game will be played Monday or Tuesday, with CHI vs. IND being played at 4:25 on Sunday instead.

But what if more players on NE test positive Monday or Tuesday and they cancel it? High probability.

• Like 2

Need to have a back up plan in place if you don’t want to risk a goose egg.

Damn it! Whats the game plan here? Any of you fools going to start him this week? I'm a little confused how postponing the game a day will help... 

1 minute ago, TheGhost206 said:

Damn it! Whats the game plan here? Any of you fools going to start him this week? I'm a little confused how postponing the game a day will help... 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TheGhost206 said:

It’s to allow more testing, and receiving results which take a couple days I believe. 

Edited by RunCMC

25 minutes ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Just draft this guy every year once your midway through round 2....I do

first time owning him and I plan to do this. He's insane. I just wish he was younger (or I realized this 5 yrs ago).  

• Haha 3

He is currently the WR5 in 0.5PPR with just 10 points behind Ridley the WR1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Just draft this guy every year once your midway through round 2....I do

Honestly, I think he could creep into early 2nd round consideration this next year.

With the current landscape of TEs, these top guys make such a massive difference over your opponent every week.

Kelce is the biggest difference maker here, if he continues at this pace and finishes as the same point total as a top 5 WR... his ADP will only rise from where it was this year.

Honestly, him and Kittle are first round level players. Top 12. For their position, output, consistency.....you can only draft a legit RB1 over him. He's more valuable than even Ridley this year imo. 

Dude is incredible. I know a lot of people aren't into taking TEs as high as he's goes but I'm always happy to grab him at his cost. Over the last 3 seasons he's been the most consistent fantasy pass catcher in the entire league. Even among WRs. There's so many different ways you can arrange your roster when you have him as a rock at TE scoring elite or near elite WR points.

• Like 3