Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

RotoWood Football League!!!

I dont like it personally. Mediocre QB's are on par in total points with good recievers or RB's. Dont like it.

I said flex spot though, meaning it's an option! B)

I said flex spot though, meaning it's an option! B)

Wish you were an option.......No thanks, we dont want him here. :)

I was in a league last year that let you use a QB in your flex spot, it was actually really fun.

Just something to think about B)

That's exactly what I mentioned. I don't see why it would hurt anything. If you don't wanna use 2 QB's don't, if you wanna then go ahead. I really wanna try a 2 QB league in some form or another.

That's exactly what I mentioned. I don't see why it would hurt anything. If you don't wanna use 2 QB's don't, if you wanna then go ahead. I really wanna try a 2 QB league in some form or another.

I wouldnt mind 2 qb's, i just dont want it in the flex spot. If so, there's pretty much no point in even having it as a flex spot since 95% of the time, starting a mediocre QB would still have the best chance for points over a WR or RB.

2 QBs! You guys suck! Flex is fine, we had it already. There's not 24 good QBs in the NFL? It's a challenge you dinks!

I have enough of a challenge trying to do work at work, lol!

Open flex spot where any position can be used? Oh, I'm gonna load up on kickers!

It will make for one interesting draft.

RSD Yawk and Zara are missing off the top of my head

Ahhhh, thanks. I talked to Yawk earlier today, he said he wasn't sure. Told me he was going to go ove rthe settings later tonight and let me know.

Ahhhh, thanks. I talked to Yawk earlier today, he said he wasn't sure. Told me he was going to go ove rthe settings later tonight and let me know.

Tell him to hurry the hell up. He think we have forever to wait for his a** !!! B)

I had better starting study for the draft. I still have not devoted more than a moment for thoughts about the 2008 season. B)

I had better starting study for the draft. I still have not devoted more than a moment for thoughts about the 2008 season. B)

You should probably work on studying grammar before you move onto football. lol

You should probably work on studying grammar before you move onto football. lol

Ah, typing too fast when I'm too tired. You had better hope I'm in the same condition during the draft, lol!

Well Zara said he is out, and I don't think Yawk is joining if he still hasn't but I'll doublecheck that with him before we replace his spot for sure.

So yeah, that means we have an open spot, but who does it go to?

Toss some Pm's out.

Well Zara said he is out, and I don't think Yawk is joining if he still hasn't but I'll doublecheck that with him before we replace his spot for sure.

So yeah, that means we have an open spot, but who does it go to?

Wanna ask a Mod first like RB or Timmah!?

Wanna ask a Mod first like RB or Timmah!?

Ahhhh, yes. That is who I couldn't think of. I'll shoot him a PM now.

The other way to go is just cut it off now ...

We have 10 teams, while the max is 12. 10 is the standard Yahoo FB league size anyway & it's the even number we need. Just a think to keep in mind in case it's too much of a pain to reach 12.

Well lets get some more input from the others, I'm fine with just 10 though. I say we up the ante if we cut it off at 10 though B)

Well lets get some more input from the others, I'm fine with just 10 though. I say we up the ante if we cut it off at 10 though B)

Fine by me.