Gile Pile

Clippers - Lakers game March 8

Both teams are healthy and it feels like hugh stakes playoff game in March. 

If Clippers win (and I think they will) that puts them as clear #1 favorites in the West.

For Lakers,  it feels like must win scenario. You don't want you opponent to think they can win against you every time.

Kawhi vs LBJ shouldbe  a good one.

Clippers are just the bigger dogs. More heart. Pat Bev gonna bully LeBron again lol.

Just found this gem:

For example, there is a story that has gained some notoriety in league circles. Late in the evening on July 5, when Clippers lead agitator Patrick Beverley learned at Las Vegas Summer League that his team had landed Leonard and George, he went to a private dining room where James was eating. To gloat.

"It's pretty much over for you guys now," Beverley said to James, retelling the story on The Woj Pod last month. "I had fun with it. And I really meant it from the bottom of my heart."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28846739/hard-ignore-importance-lakers-clippers-iii

If true, Beverley vs LBJ will be good too

Lakers have to work very hard to score each basket with this team. When it is AD and the shorties, there is no movement. When it is LBJ, he is the only one driving, and everyone is standing. They end up with an 8-foot iso for AD way too often.

I thought Caruso put in a good 6 minutes in the half. 

The only times I have seen the Lakers play decently against the Clippers is when they have 2 bigs, and use their height advantage to get all the boards.

Danny Green is playing great. First technical, then he forgets George twice.  From +5 to -1 in seconds

3 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Danny Green is playing great. First technical, then he forgets George twice.  From +5 to -1 in seconds

U know who's also playing great? Pat Bev and Marcus Morris

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

11 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Avery Bradley tho. He's been everywhere on the court. Good game today.

Edited by Trench Mob

6 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Avery Bradley tho. He's been everywhere on the court. Good game today.

Yeah just needs to stay healthy

17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

That is good for us. The way Green is playing is not

1 minute ago, Gile Pile said:

That is good for us. The way Green is playing is not

That's my point they're playing like ****

Lakers just have a higher intensity level today. Especially defensively. They do have some dog.

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Lakers just have a higher intensity level today. Especially defensively. They do have some dog.

This shouldn't be too much of a surprise. GOAT James always moves into 4th 5th gear around March. Playoffs if Davis is consistent a sweep is likely. 

Posted (edited)

End of the day Lakers will always have a shot to win it all .. you have arguably the best player in the world in Lebron James , or whatever top3 guaranteed. Add in Anthony Davis, another top10 player whose a beast on both ends. Thats a deadly duo right there. Our bench is the only weakness, but it is what it is . 

Shoutout to Bradley, playing a very good game today. Actually has been giving high level play recently. Kuz has been more consistent . They’re peaking at a great time, to finish the season strong. And try to rest players as much as possible before playoffs 

Edited by RunCMC

Posted (edited)

PG needs to touch to ball more in these last minutes, end of discussion, dude is out there only playing defense, not involved on the offensive end after a great game so far

Edited by L3onD

Lakeshow !! Wrap it up 

• Like 1