Abhi

Pickups if season resumes

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Oh you are literally taking it as i said it. CLOWNS in all leagues do this. So own up to be one cause you clearly are one. And unlike the last one i said where i didnt want to read his essay i read your entite post clown.

Um, you called everyone a clown over adding players. Was i supposed to take it any other way? And congratulations for having the attention span to read 3-4 sentences, you should be proud i guess lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Clowns in all leagues do this? I’ve yet to see this in any league I play in.  

You have a great group of people who you play with. Listen im not the commish, you got money to wanna join? Play.

6 hours ago, jay_00 said:

Um, you called everyone a clown over adding players. Was i supposed to take it any other way? And congratulations for having the attention span to read 3-4 sentences, you should be proud i guess lol

Yes you are a clown anyone that adds people cause they wish the nba fantasy season should be extended cause of this pandemic is a clown period. Too bad. And my attention span is what i deem fit so when i see stupid post i cut it short.

It is believed the best case scenario is that NBA hiatus will last until mid-to-late JUNE! via Woj

If that is the case, guys like Bagley, Isaac, Oubre to name a few is a must pick up. 

16 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yes you are a clown anyone that adds people cause they wish the nba fantasy season should be extended cause of this pandemic is a clown period. Too bad. And my attention span is what i deem fit so when i see stupid post i cut it short.

Yeah i stashed Klay, KD and Kyrie... I'm being as much as a clown as any investor is right now in reacting to the markets... selling certain things and buying stock in media and gaming companies and internet providers. It's game theory anyway.. you can't trust everyone else in the league to not pick them up, so you should pick them up.. otherwise you get the "suckers payout"... 

2 hours ago, stickman786 said:

what do you guys think about draymond if hes on the wire?

will continue to leave him there

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, xellosdax said:

It is believed the best case scenario is that NBA hiatus will last until mid-to-late JUNE! via Woj

If that is the case, guys like Bagley, Isaac, Oubre to name a few is a must pick up. 

This also assumes that Isaac and Bagley would even be thrown right back in on heavy minutes. Both would probably be limited, and theres won't be enough season left to where you get them both at full throttle 

With how things are looking I'd be stashing Lebron James son Bronny. Isaac and Bagley will be retired by then.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

This also assumes that Isaac and Bagley would even be thrown right back in on heavy minutes. Both would probably be limited, and theres won't be enough season left to where you get them both at full throttle 

Even with the minutes restriction, they will still be better than the rest of the FA on 14 team league up.

3 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

The entire league will be coming off a lengthy layoff too, so no one will truly be at full throttle from the jump.  If the season resumes all players will have a short amount of time to ramp up so guys like Isaac or Bagley wouldn't necessarily be at a relative disadvantage.

12 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

The entire league will be coming off a lengthy layoff too, so no one will truly be at full throttle from the jump.  If the season resumes all players will have a short amount of time to ramp up so guys like Isaac or Bagley wouldn't necessarily be at a relative disadvantage.

Well, actually Orlando is in the 8th spot right now, so it's quite possible that Isaac does return. 

Picked up KD, Isaac and Murray on the off chance that the season will resume. In all honesty though, I think the NBA will go straight to the playoffs, and that NBA fantasy season is done.

1 hour ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Well, actually Orlando is in the 8th spot right now, so it's quite possible that Isaac does return. 

Well, actually that's what my post just said / implied.

21 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

Picked up KD, Isaac and Murray on the off chance that the season will resume. In all honesty though, I think the NBA will go straight to the playoffs, and that NBA fantasy season is done.

I'm not thinking they will go straight to playoffs.  If I were guessing, I think they will play a final 5-10 games of regular season to ramp up for playoffs.  I don't think teams would want to jump straight from a lengthy time off to the intensity of a playoff series.  Obviously not sure how that would look for fantasy, though.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 AM, Basketboss21 said:

How could the outcome ever be considered legitimate if teams in 9-10 seed weren't given a full chance to make Playoffs? 

I doubt there's any way we go straight to playoffs based on current rankings. They're better off ending the season prematurely than take the backlash of all the teams still in the running.